Manny says that Jarren "Safethrow" Williams is still the guy

Advertisement
One guy under throws his deep passes.
One guy over throws his deep passes.
Play calling is still trash, very obvious Enos never called a game before.
Oh well, at least we won and we should beat GT next week.

Only a fan can say nkosi Perry had ANYTHING AT ALL to do with winning tonight. He literally had the worst game of the season for a qb easily and he made **** read after **** read but you all still make it about your favorites. I say fvck all of you and play tate. Let's see what he can do too so well get more morons to jump outta the wood work with your dumb *** couch qb opinions. #yallaresome****indingleberries
Worse than jarrens three picks back to back to back? You talk about people having agendas and how you know everything. (Always saying "what do I know?" After every paragraph). You sound butthurt.

Per usual, mixed bag with Perry. Looks like Tom Brady one play. The next, looks like me at QB. Gotta give him credit for hanging in there and not making any bonehead mistakes. No turnovers.

Advertisement
4 penalties 24 yards
No missed fg’s or xp’s
Nine points allowed

Yep, no way Jarren overcomes that’s or throws for a massive 182 yards.
Perry-slurp-slurps don't want to see this...only the final score.

Tell me one person who believes Jarren has the balls or ability to make that play that Kosi made at the end of the game for the TD. I just don't think Jarren makes that play.
He absolutely doesn’t make that run. But maybe he places the fade to KJ better for an easy pass TD. I love both of our QBs.

Each does some things better than the other. Perry has a better feel for the rush and eluding it. He’s a tougher runner and just seems to be more calm. Jarren is a much more accurate passer.

All of the plays where Perry ran for positive yardage last night would have been a sack and/or an incomplete pass with Williams.

Williams looks slower than Dan Marino.
jarren actually looks pretty fast when he decides to run but that’s the problem he hasnt been decisive in either extending the play or running.
Kosi is a lot more decisive especially when throwing the ball away too

Advertisement
Kosi made winning plays last night. Actually having good coaching and maturing has made him a better player than the one we saw last year.
Rushers came free, he escaped gained positive yards, or threw the ball out of bounds.....game winning plays. He missed some deep balls, but he threw them, and made the defense back up. He did hit 2 of them, one to Osborn and a drop by Pope. For some reason Pope stopped to catch the ball instead of running through it for a sure score. I'm pretty sure our writers will see these things when they each do their breakdowns of the game.

Advertisement

What's he supposed to do—throw Williams under the bus and say he's giving the job to Perry moments after surviving Virginia?

Something tells me Perry will be "a little bit better, showed maturity", etc. in practice this week or that, "Jarren is still a little banged up so we're staying with N'Kosi".

Welcome to Coachspeak.

Go back and look at the losses.

Florida, UNC, VT

I believe perry may have won all those games. Williams is a statue in the pocket or lack of pocket. He has no presence. Maybe that will come with time. Perry has done a good job of escaping.

From what we’ve seen. Perry gives us the best chance to win.

Advertisement
Only a fan can say nkosi Perry had ANYTHING AT ALL to do with winning tonight. He literally had the worst game of the season for a qb easily and he made **** read after **** read but you all still make it about your favorites. I say fvck all of you and play tate. Let's see what he can do too so well get more morons to jump outta the wood work with your dumb *** couch qb opinions. #yallaresome****indingleberries

you are not wrong, but Kosi did make a few big plays with his legs, especially the last TD.

I like JW. But I think he would have gotten sacked on the TD screen pass among other plays. IMO Kosi has better ability to avoid pass rush which isn’t going away any time soon. OL did do better. Big difference to me when we’re spread out.

Dawg we get it you don't like perry and love jarren. But lets not act like jarren is great at making reads. He missed a lot of reads too and it takes him too long to make decisions.

Jarren is a better pure passer but kosi is a better playmaker. We know kosi gone fúck up at times. We know he gone take some risky throws and miss some reads. But the dude has shown the ability to make plays when needed.

Advertisement
Back