Manny says that Jarren "Safethrow" Williams is still the guy

"Safethrow"? Please tell the class how many yards Perry picked up on his numerous attempts to go downfield?

Advertisement
Sickening, but very typical, how all of you have turned on jaron so freaking quickly. He had a rough outing last week, there's No doubting that, but his counterpart didn't exactly set the world on fire tonight and missed pretty much every deep throw you guys have been annihilating Williams for missing too.
Kosi didn’t complete 1 deep ball tonight he over threw all 3 of them. At least when jarren throws deep he under throws and we sometimes draw a PI
He didn't overthrow pope, that's what you call a drop

When we got the ball up 7-6 and then 10-9 I really thought we would score both times. With Jarren I would have been convinced we're punting quickly.

Advertisement
No offense to Jarren but he almost quit on the team while Kosi was mentally fried last year, had a transfer QB come in, lost out on the starting job and never wavered to the commitment of the team

If Kosi doesn't get the nod going forward, he will transfer after the season. He will have enough film. Hats off to the guy for sticking it out and being a team player though...respect

Advertisement
No offense to Jarren but he almost quit on the team while Kosi was mentally fried last year, had a transfer QB come in, lost out on the starting job and never wavered to the commitment of the team
Tate didn't show up for practice when he lost the job. Can you blame Jarren for wanting to leave considering the QB play last year and having 4 free games to play plus your coach is Jon Richt?

N'kosi didn't play well enough tonight to have job insurance. Make him earn it after the win
Beating a top 20 team ain’t playing well enough, (2) 4th quarter scoring drives to put the game away but didn’t play well enough, opening drive touchdown drive so Miami never trailed but he didn’t play well enough..? Kosi has 6TDs and 1int on the year and now he’s 1-0 this year as a starter and 5-2 in his career. The kids a winner, no he’s not perfect but he’s a winner and he brings the passion out on both sides of the ball. Jarren not that right now maybe he will grow into it later but now it’s Kosi’s time!

Advertisement
Jarren would have lost this game.
Only a fan can say nkosi Perry had ANYTHING AT ALL to do with winning tonight. He literally had the worst game of the season for a qb easily and he made **** read after **** read but you all still make it about your favorites. I say fvck all of you and play tate. Let's see what he can do too so well get more morons to jump outta the wood work with your dumb *** couch qb opinions. #yallaresome****indingleberries

Advertisement
It’s apparent the criteria changes depending on who rock with. So it doesn’t matter if the passes are completed as long as just throw the ball deep. Accuracy on the deep is irrelevant. Short 8 yard hitches and bubble screens are cool for one QB but the other becomes a game manager throwing the same passes? Less than. 200 yards passing is a great job passing and putting your team in position but 300 yards and 3 TDs isn’t?

Does it really matter if he throws deep if he doesn’t connect the passes? Perry made plays at the end of the day and I agree He does run more when the pocket collapses. Jarren needs to do that more and he can imo but we will see.

I completely hear what your saying. I understand it. I like both guys. But he’s jt does matter even when Kosi doesn’t connect.

Why? The DC see the arm strength and WRs running Wide Open deep, he only needs to hit one for a score. See Mark Pope VT. You only need to “get lucky “ one time and it’s 6.

Makes you have to account for that. Versus playing everything inside and intermediate against Jarren. You’re bot as worried about his deep ball. If he gets lucky you’ll live with it as a DC.

My focus would be in taking Jarrens strengths away the short and intermediate throws and dare you to beat me deep. VT took away the short throws and he threw picks.

I dont care which one starts, but Kosi missed those throws on the open wide receiver down the field 2-3 times, and it was by a lot. They had their guys beat bad too.

Advertisement
Back