Manny says that Jarren "Safethrow" Williams is still the guy

I

It’s funny you only look at the first 10 minutes of the VT game lol, just say no matter what happens I’m gonna like Perry better, let’s look at the first 4 games, was Williams the problem? No the defense was! They couldn’t get a stop, Perry was far from good in the Virginia game! It’s pointless with you !good luck with an average QB running the team , I want more! I wanna be better than average and I think Williams gives us that opportunity! Hopefully Manny does to!!!!👍

You FAIL to notice that Perry has the GAME TIME factor. hUh Yeah. Perry seems to THRIVE when the HEAT IS ON! Witness those two fourth-quarter " game winning drives. "

And another thing dUde! You obviously UNDERESTIMATE Virginia's defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because a healthy JW would have had to overcome the same obstacles as Perry and his numbers probably would have not been that impressive against that tough-minded Virginia defense.

Advertisement
I second your notion. IF Perry remains the starter for lowly GA. TECH, then those extra rep's with the first team will improve his TIMING with his corp of receiver's.

And dig this. Manny BETTER NOT mess this up and play FAVORITES and all that. Just like he was playing favorites with a certain DE!!!!!!!! Because Perry is the HOT QB now. And when in Vegas. One always RIDES THE HOT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hUh

you think last game was the hot hand!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how much we truly practice it..
Everyone knows i love Miami and no shade at all but these guys have spent a lot of time in that IPF and its a 90 yard field (70 yards in terms of length to operate excluding end zones). In practice periods they don’t work all of the route tree or are not capable of doing so as much because the defense has to have the other side of the field in the ipf. Yeah they were out in the main practice fields in fall practice but all spring and the offseason when they were working on their craft they had to do all their work in the ipf because the outside fields were getting worked on. Maybe it’s a dumb theory but when you got 2 qbs having issues throwing the deep ball then something’s up lol

Advertisement
You FAIL to notice that Perry has the GAME TIME factor. hUh Yeah. Perry seems to THRIVE when the HEAT IS ON! Witness those two fourth-quarter " game winning drives. "

And another thing dUde! You obviously UNDERESTIMATE Virginia's defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because a healthy JW would have had to overcome the same obstacles as Perry and his numbers probably would have not been that impressive against that tough-minded Virginia defense.
Williams numbers were better against Florida and it was his first start!

Everyone knows i love Miami and no shade at all but these guys have spent a lot of time in that IPF and its a 90 yard field (70 yards in terms of length to operate excluding end zones). In practice periods they don’t work all of the route tree or are not capable of doing so as much because the defense has to have the other side of the field in the ipf. Yeah they were out in the main practice fields in fall practice but all spring and the offseason when they were working on their craft they had to do all their work in the ipf because the outside fields were getting worked on. Maybe it’s a dumb theory but when you got 2 qbs having issues throwing the deep ball then something’s up lol
Cmon mane thats a weak excuse

and what 2 game winning drive are you talking about, boring , you said it , was just asking what 2?

Advertisement
i think you give Willaims the start but have him on a short leash, or give them each a 1/2
I hate the short leash. Or he is your guy or not, Perry played well against VT and well enough against UVA. Jarren has a injury on his throwing shoulder another week of rest probably the best for him. Let Perry play, second week as the starter if he plays like VT he's the new starter if he plays like UVA JW gets the job back the next week.

and what 2 game winning drive are you talking about

Perry led the comeback against VA. Tech and it WASN'T his fault the defense COULDN'T " seal the deal, "FOOL!

And #5 Perry led the offense on two scoring drives when the game was still in CRITICAL life-support mode, and Virginia could still have possibly won the game. duH

Nonetheless, I admire your penchant to RAG ON and HATE ON # 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So keep it going, young-school fool.

I hate the short leash. Or he is your guy or not, Perry played well against VT and well enough against UVA. Jarren has a injury on his throwing shoulder another week of rest probably the best for him. Let Perry play, second week as the starter if he plays like VT he's the new starter if he plays like UVA JW gets the job back the next week.

Yeah. The verdict is still out on JW's injury. Why risk further injury against a bottom-feeding GA. TECH squad. Nevertheless, IF JW is healthy this week, Manny will start him next Saturday. BLOODY WELL GUARANTEE IT! huh

Advertisement
all the people that want perry say that will ams couldn't lead us to a game willing drive vs Florida ,
Perry led the comeback against VA. Tech and it WASN'T his fault the defense COULDN'T " seal the deal, "FOOL!

And #5 Perry led the offense on two scoring drives when the game was still in CRITICAL life-support mode, and Virginia could still have possibly won the game. duH

Nonetheless, I admire your penchant to RAG ON and HATE ON # 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So keep it going, young-school fool.

lolololol...... yes it wasn't his fault the defense let the team down.....but the same goes for Williams, he let us back against UNC with the lead late, gave us the lead late against Florida , but y'all say Williams can't finish a game, then it goes for perry and it was the defenses fault....lololol,,

Advertisement
i just want win, and if perry really showed me something against Virgina i would get behind him, I'm DIE HARD miami...im just not sold on him

Seems that memories are short around here. It's been documented that Jarren injured his shoulder against the gaytor and got injured worse against CMU. No excuses. Facts. He probably shouldn't have started against Vag Tech. There was some talk about his arm strength but also that he was very accurate. 73% completion rate confirms that.

Perry does have a stronger arm but what good is it if he can't hit the receiver. He'll hit one now and then and then do what he did against UVA - overthrow or miss. Probably due to his game experience, Perry does seem to see the field better this year. And he gets rid of it quicker or take off running.

I don't have an agenda against either one. I just want the one that gives us the best chance to win. Each has strengths and weaknesses. Enos needs to call plays to the starters strengths.

Advertisement
Back