Manny Post Game and his philosophy

Advertisement
What I don't get is how these people **** on Butch like he didn't give canes fans some of the best years ever in our history. Say it's cause of him leaving to Cleveland. Ok well then why isn't howard treated like that? Why isn't jj treated like that. Honestly the only one that I'm aware of(I obviously wasn't here at the time)who really did basically **** on us and leave for what he thought was better pastures,nothing to do with admin push back etc was howard. And he was treated like royalty forever. Makes perfect sense. **** all over butch regardless of the situation he left with and love mandy who's doing his damnedest to be a politician while he himself personally shuts all over fans and this program while he's at it. Cool story.
I'll never understand this, talking about Butch is blasphemy to me!

All offseason all I saw was Manny just needs to win. I said no, that won’t be enough for his legion of haters. The goal posts will immediately be moved to “we didn’t win by enough or score enough or gave up too many yards or some shít”. Ws or Ls don’t matter to that crowd, they just want to be right. Now it’s his demeanor after wins. Seriously.

5-1, only L to Clemson. #12 in the country less than a year after losses to multiple G5 schools and look at this board. It’s a shít show of the highest order.

Looks like that just win shít was nonsense, as I predicted. Just say y’all hate the man and won’t be happy until a coach that you have hand picked is running the team.
Exactly..ppl just want to be right. The man could win out this reg szn and it will be the same ppl who will either go radio silent or start and a participate in threads about him sliding after the game, the margin of victory wasn’t big enough or his lisp 😂

What I don't get is how these people **** on Butch like he didn't give canes fans some of the best years ever in our history. Say it's cause of him leaving to Cleveland. Ok well then why isn't howard treated like that? Why isn't jj treated like that. Honestly the only one that I'm aware of(I obviously wasn't here at the time)who really did basically **** on us and leave for what he thought was better pastures,nothing to do with admin push back etc was howard. And he was treated like royalty forever. Makes perfect sense. **** all over butch regardless of the situation he left with and love mandy who's doing his damnedest to be a politician while he himself personally shuts all over fans and this program while he's at it. Cool story.
Booch gets **** on when Howard and JJ don't because those guys won championships and Booch didn't. You say Booch delivered "some of the best years ever in our history" when he, in reality, had 1 good year in 6 and was Flubberneck Beamer and Booby Bowel's lap dog, not to mention Steven Logan's bytch. Then, when he failed in Cleveland, he went to UNC and spread filth about UM to our local recruits.

On top of all that, every year he was here his smarmy agent was floating his name for other jobs trying to leverage that for raises. It got incredibly off-putting to people who actually love UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All offseason all I saw was Manny just needs to win. I said no, that won’t be enough for his legion of haters. The goal posts will immediately be moved to “we didn’t win by enough or score enough or gave up too many yards or some shít”. Ws or Ls don’t matter to that crowd, they just want to be right. Now it’s his demeanor after wins. Seriously.

5-1, only L to Clemson. #12 in the country less than a year after losses to multiple G5 schools and look at this board. It’s a shít show of the highest order.

Looks like that just win shít was nonsense, as I predicted. Just say y’all hate the man and won’t be happy until a coach that you have hand picked is running the team.

Exactly..ppl just want to be right. The man could win out this reg szn and it will be the same ppl who will either go radio silent or start and a participate in threads about him sliding after the game, the margin of victory wasn’t big enough or his lisp 😂
I don't think you guys get it. Most ppl want to improve and get to the point where we can play a Clemson or Bama head-to-head and have an even chance to win. Should we win out playing the way we have, regardless of our record, we'll get boat raced by Clemson again in the ACC Championship game.

The way we played against VA was not a data point, it's a trend. We just lucked out and this was against the easiest part of the schedule. Other then Clemson, the 3 ACC teams we played are tied for last place in the conference. Not exactly the performances to give one confidence going forward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think you guys get it. Most ppl want to improve and get to the point where we can play a Clemson or Bama head-to-head and have an even chance to win. Should we win out playing the way we have, regardless of our record, we'll get boat raced by Clemson again in the ACC Championship game.

The way we played against VA was not a data point, it's a trend. We just lucked out and this was against the easiest part of the schedule. Other then Clemson, the 3 ACC teams we played are tied for last place in the conference. Not exactly the performances to give one confidence going forward.
No I get it. I also get that this a program that was 7-6, 6-7 the last 2 years. We are 5-1 with our loss on the road at the top team in the country. We still have issues in the trenches with same sorry Bunch but we expect to dominate. We are not at a point where we should be curb stomping every opponent not named Clemson. But here we are with like 5 threads about what a coach did post game after a win in the rain to celebrate?? The same ppl with countless post about the mans Lisp. The same posters who only seem to come around on negative threads to throw their 2 cents in about games that happened last year how the 2009 team and 2013 would kill this team. and how we could’ve had so many better coaches. and how the coach they paid for banners to fly and get fired was a better coach?? This is what some choose to bring up RN. It’s just like I said another poster said. No matter what this team’s record is some will find something they don’t like because they had a problem with the hire day 1. Even tho after 1 year he did exactly what we killed his predecessors of not doing, identifying a problem and making sweeping changes. I’m not saying manny is the right man yet. Nobody is. But I’ll give credit for what he’s done to address glaring problems. This team is 5-1 not 3-2 not 4-2. But here we are..

Pitt game was never in doubt. UVA game was never in doubt. The only game that was in doubt this year was Clemson. No they haven’t been cake walks but you also haven’t been ****ting your pants either. This team has a long way to go but I think it’s headed in the right direction. It’s your own fault if you have unrealistic expectation. This team is a top 25 team, no doubt. Top 10? No chance.
Nothing wrong with being happy about the season so far and also nothing wrong with voicing concern either. Saying those games weren't in doubt isn't true tho. Pitt was down 5 with the ball near midfield late 3rd quarter until Roche and Phillips made the play of the game. UVA had the ball down 5 on the final drive.

Do I think Manny is the second coming of Vince Lombardi absolutely not but the guys has shown the ability to assess weaknesses and address them. We clearly have work to do I anyone can see that, but 5-1 is way better than 3-3 or 2-4.

Advertisement
Back