Manny Post Game and his philosophy

cracking up lol GIF by Desus & Mero
Bro you better stop laughing. He gonna come at you too! We both gonna get our a$$es whooped.

Advertisement
You just said 2 things to me that literally nobody has ever said to me in person. I'm not sure you have any idea what kind of man you're talking to. This is too much back-and-forth for me and quite frankly I don't take you serious. (as evident by the fact that I keep laughing at you)

I like you but you're clearly in your feelings over some imaginary disrespect that you think I'm displaying towards your niece. (which I haven't said anything disrespectful)
I know how you guys can settle this...and we’re having a special on Black Friday

35DFCE97-AE0C-49E3-8809-FE10F7D24B99.gif

Advertisement
@dsddcane ....this is a perfect example why I need to leave this site...This Fat F disrespecting one of Chucks daughters....
Huh? Why would that happen? I just scrolled up and saw the issue is with macho? That doesn't seem like him. Id imagine it's a misunderstanding. Least I hope so.

Last edited:
No I get it. I also get that this a program that was 7-6, 6-7 the last 2 years. We are 5-1 with our loss on the road at the top team in the country. We still have issues in the trenches with same sorry Bunch but we expect to dominate. We are not at a point where we should be curb stomping every opponent not named Clemson. But here we are with like 5 threads about what a coach did post game after a win in the rain to celebrate?? The same ppl with countless post about the mans Lisp. The same posters who only seem to come around on negative threads to throw their 2 cents in about games that happened last year how the 2009 team and 2013 would kill this team. and how we could’ve had so many better coaches. and how the coach they paid for banners to fly and get fired was a better coach?? This is what some choose to bring up RN. It’s just like I said another poster said. No matter what this team’s record is some will find something they don’t like because they had a problem with the hire day 1. Even tho after 1 year he did exactly what we killed his predecessors of not doing, identifying a problem and making sweeping changes. I’m not saying manny is the right man yet. Nobody is. But I’ll give credit for what he’s done to address glaring problems. This team is 5-1 not 3-2 not 4-2. But here we are..
We were 5-1 in 2018. 5-1 doesn't mean **** if you finish 7-5. That's why many don't care about 5-1. 10-1 means something.

Advertisement
I don't think you guys get it. Most ppl want to improve and get to the point where we can play a Clemson or Bama head-to-head and have an even chance to win. Should we win out playing the way we have, regardless of our record, we'll get boat raced by Clemson again in the ACC Championship game.

The way we played against VA was not a data point, it's a trend. We just lucked out and this was against the easiest part of the schedule. Other then Clemson, the 3 ACC teams we played are tied for last place in the conference. Not exactly the performances to give one confidence going forward.
That seems lost on them. If you see something for what it is than why continue on and pray for change? If you have a disease no matter how minor it is you cut that **** out and correct it asap so you can move on in life.

Actual footage of @caneinorlando "taking care of it in person". 😆 😆 😆
Fight Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos

"yOu DiSrEsPeCtEd My NiEcE!"
Now youre playing into it too though brother. I get it you didn't say anything disrespectful. But that meme could be taken alot of ways(I took it myself like it was an oh lawd moment when I just read this) think how you'd take it if the shoe was on the other foot. Regardless it's a minor misunderstanding. Y'all both let that go and move on. Far worse **** to deal with them this. Tara is a great girl by the way. I remember when she was a kid. Certain things are just precious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I lost count of how many people that dude has threaten to beat up!!! Let me shut up before he ***** me up too. Macho you gonna get it ******* with that man’s niece should have never did what you did to her in High school.

Advertisement
Back