Manny Post Game and his philosophy

A
Are we done??...FOH with that BS....Keep thinking this team and coach are all that...
Lmao..I think this team is a year away from a 6-7 team with terrible losses a year ago. I don’t think we are elite. Never did. But ive seen worse then the 2020 canes by the predecessors u mentioned..all jokes aside, was Butch offered the HC in 18??...okay maybe that was a joke..happy trails

Advertisement
Butch is a close friend of mine, and my family....
Just as he is to @dsddcane ....all that F sh*t you and your cronies keep bringing up about Butch means nothing to me whatsoever...Never once did I say I wanted Butch after 2013.....But again I'll ask for the 2,000th time...Hows things been at UM since Him...his assistants and players left??
That’s cool..friends are important to good mental health..but I’m afraid you might be in some sort of time loop..2000 was 20 years ago

1603744144670.gif

Lmao..I think this team is a year away from a 6-7 team with terrible losses a year ago. I don’t think we are elite. Never did. But ive seen worse then the 2020 canes by the predecessors u mentioned..all jokes aside, was Butch offered the HC in 18??...okay maybe that was a joke..happy trails
My cousin (who learned alot from Butch) was offered the UM HC Job before Richt was...but turned it down....Alot of CIS Posters dont realize that.....Butch had no desire to come back after 2016....

Advertisement
Did he **** on Hugh freeze?..how about Rick stockstill..what about the infamous out law who moonlights as a Head coach at the powerhouse of Jacksonville state John Clyde grass
All I know he ****ed in Mannys face...while Mannys players were MoonWalking on the sidelines...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Manny Diaz. I get a sense that there's always a little self doubt when he speaks. Pure speculation but is it guilt from being the son of a powerful father and recognizing there are people out there who don't think you've earned the opportunities you've gotten along the way. I hope he succeeds here, but he's going to have to learn to exercize some of his own demons first. It affects every decision he makes.
It's why he does everything for optics.

Advertisement
All I know is this..Butch is a ******* legend man. What he built here could never be duplicated..only by ole Saint Nick
Saban has nothing on Butch in regards to Evaluation...recruiting and developing....Saban will NEVER put 5 guys in Canton....Saban was a complete failure in the NFL....Butch has 2 SB Rings...and was the last person to take the Browns to the playoffs....Butch did his Damage while under the worst sanctions since SMU....and did it without paying kids Hundreds of thousands of $$$$.....Saban in the mid 90s (while at MSU) asked Butch if he could come down to GreenTree several times and watch how he runs things....

Saban has nothing on Butch in regards to Evaluation...recruiting and developing....Saban will NEVER put 5 guys in Canton....Saban was a complete failure in the NFL....Butch has 2 SB Rings...and was the last person to take the Browns to the playoffs....Butch did his Damage while under the worst sanctions since SMU....and did it without paying kids Hundreds of thousands of $$$$.....Saban in the mid 90s (while at MSU) asked Butch if he could come down to GreenTree several times and watch how Butch runs things....
Butch definitely killed it in Cleveland..cmon I understand Butch is your kinfolk but he has nothing on saban. You talking about HOF players Butch has coached? Sabans guys are still in the league or making their way to the league. RN that includes the top RB, top WR (HOF) Top safety and countless others..put that together with the dominance on this level he’s the undisputed GOAT of College coaches..what Butch did here is a footnote compared to what Sanan has done and is doing at bama

Butch definitely killed it in Cleveland..cmon I understand Butch is your kinfolk but he has nothing on saban. You talking about HOF players Butch has coached? Sabans guys are still in the league or making their way to the league. RN that includes the top RB, top WR (HOF) Top safety and countless others..put that together with the dominance on this level he’s the undisputed GOAT of College coaches..what Butch did here is a footnote compared to what Sanan has done and is doing at bama
Lol...Maybe ONE Bama player in the NFL has a chance at Canton....Stop it....Saban is dominant because hes a F ing Cheat...who pays kids Thousands and Thousands of $$$....Dont forget it was Butch who closed the deal on Tons of recruits as JJs Lead recruiter from 84-88....Butch coached more AAs in college than Saban...thats more facts...
Reed
Wilfork
Dre
Edge
Wayne...all either in...or headed to Canton....Show me Sabans Canton list...

never in doubt? they had the ball in their hands with a minute go and down by less than one touchdown. in fact, in the third quarter it should have been 21-10 UVA if they would not have had a TD called back and if they made the easy interception on King in the bubble screen.
Also, at Louisville it was a 7 point game with 5 minutes left in the third qtr.

Advertisement
Back