Manny Post Game and his philosophy

Advertisement
And yet...Shannons 09 team would beat the Brakes off this team...and so would Goldens 2013 team...
Lmao whipples offense led by jacory in 09 vs this defense..2 picks, 1 strip sack a sprained ankle..D king rush’s for at least 100 with Shannon C 2 man..y’all seem to forget that 09 team lost 4 games..Golden😂😂..y’all are funny asf

Lmao whipples offense led by jacory in 09 vs this defense..2 picks, 1 strip sack a sprained ankle..D king rush’s for at least 100 with Shannon C 2 man..y’all seem to forget that 09 team lost 4 games..Golden😂😂..y’all are funny asf
That 09 team Whips this team...Stop the Silliness
The 2013 team....Dorsett 5 for 170yds & 3 TDs of atleast 50yds....Duke 20 for 200yds and 2 TDs...

Advertisement
Y'all fixate on the weirdest ******* ****. Who gives a **** if Manny slip slided after the game... for ****'s sake. Picking apart his post game pressers like you're Sigmund ******* Freud.

LMAO at least wait until we lose to a team that isn't Clemson before you start your whining.

Last edited:
With how mismanaged our roster is its no wonder hes kissing *** because afford any transfers. Its also part of the reason why we got all the portal kids. Good with the bad.

funny how things work out.

if schiano had not left for rutgers that previous year, he would have been the choice of paul dee to be the head coach from that staff, not coker. the players lobbied like **** for coker, and dee was right at the time to keep the hire internal, but .... it would have been schiano over coker. most people aren't aware of that.

the other thing people may not have known, is that of the staff that left with butch to go to cleveland, chuck pagano was also highly thought of, and would have been a serious dark horse candidate to stay as HC, even though he would have been a first time HC as well.

barry alvarez got a long look and an interview in chicago, but the reality was, paul knew what he had in that roster, and it was going to be someone who had a direct connection to the team, which meant someone from the existing staff.
I took a class with Paul when I was at UM. It was supposed to be sports law, but turned into him just telling glory stories. This was in 2008 or 2009. He spoke about that decision some. It is hard to say he regretted it when we won a title and risked those guys turning pro. But it is incredible what coaching talent was left behind, even after Butch left. A lot of what-ifs from that era.

That 09 team Whips this team...Stop the Silliness
The 2013 team....Dorsett 5 for 170yds & 3 TDs of atleast 50yds....Duke 20 for 200yds and 2 TDs...
Nahh I disagree. That 09 struggled against any D with a pulse. And as talented as the D was on paper it played very average. And don’t get me started on Shannon’s teams vs scrambling QBs. Whippple ball with jacory is good with at least 2 TOS. And ******* Dno D really my guy?? Dorsett might get off tho..and I’ll never sleep on Duke..still think this team is not too far behind 09..and 13 was way too one dimensional on offense

Advertisement
Y'all fixate on the weirdest ******* ****. Who gives a **** if Manny slip slided after the game... for ****'s sake. Picking apart his post game pressers like you're Sigmund ******* Freud.

LMAO at least wait until we lose to a team that isn't Clemson before you start your whining.
Man they can’t help it..ppl hate to be wrong. I’ll say it again the ones who had a problem with the hire of manny will always be skeptical and look for rzns to be proven right

Nahh I disagree. That 09 struggled against any D with a pulse. And as talented as the D was on paper it played very average. And don’t get me started on Shannon’s teams vs scrambling QBs. Whippple ball with jacory is good with at least 2 TOS. And ******* Dno D really my guy?? Dorsett might get off tho..and I’ll never sleep on Duke..still think this team is not too far behind 09..and 13 was way too one dimensional on offense
That your opinion...09 and 2013 don't lose to FIU...Duke and LA Tech in a row....but keep believing that...

Advertisement
Man they can’t help it..ppl hate to be wrong. I’ll say it again the ones who had a problem with the hire of manny will always be skeptical and look for rzns to be proven right
Cot **** right we (I included) had a problem with the hire....could've had a plethora of much better coaches....

That your opinion...09 and 2013 don't lose to FIU...Duke and LA Tech in a row....but keep believing that...
Yea but they do lose to USFs 3rd string QB at home .Clemson 58-0 at home..Florida state 45-17 at home..go winless vs FSU..allow Gtech to rush for 500..lose to Duke..lose to Cincy..should I continue bringing up old **** or are we done?

Cot **** right we (I included) had a problem with the hire....could've had a plethora of much better coaches....
Could’ve had Butch...🤬🤬

1603743356665.gif

Advertisement
A
Yea but they do lose to USFs 3rd string QB at home .Clemson 58-0 at home..Florida state 45-17 at home..go winless vs FSU..allow Gtech to rush for 500..lose to Duke..lose to Cincy..should I continue bringing up old **** or are we done?
Are we done??...FOH with that BS....Keep thinking this team and coach are all that...

This isn't the 80s man. If kids don't like it (here or anywhere else), they leave. That wasn't the case then. Transfer portal has changed things. Unless you have a demonstrated history of success, the tough guy/disciplinarian act will wear thin.

Could’ve had Butch...🤬🤬

View attachment 134421
Butch is a close friend of mine, and my family....
Just as he is to @dsddcane ....all that F sh*t you and your cronies keep bringing up about Butch means nothing to me whatsoever...Never once did I say I wanted Butch after 2013.....But again I'll ask for the 2,000th time...Hows things been at UM since Him...his assistants and players left??

Not sold on Manny still but I think some of you are really forgetting how f^cking terrible we were under Golden...

Advertisement
Back