Manny on the Offense

Jarren Williams N'kosi Perry statline.

Both have played exactly the same amount of snaps. Jarren on top.

CMPATTYDSCMP%AVGLNGTDINTSACKSYLRTG
941351,13669.68.4548320-134155.4

Remember when CIS was saying we have to pull Jarren becasue of Nkosi deep ball? Good times

If those stats don't tell you how big of a setback N'Dumbass is you're dumber than N'Kosi's two bucked teeth

What are you talking about? The yards and tds are almost identical. Who took more sacks?

The only thing jarren has is a better completion percentage.

By the way. They both suck.

Advertisement
Doesn’t help when we keep Jordan in as a blocker half of the time too.
It's a losing battle. Keep him as a blocker to buy yourself more time or don't and get sacked in 1.3 seconds.

Maybe we should go into more 12 personnel with Irvin as the second TE and have him block and let Brevin run the routes. But everyone hates when we don't spread the field so I dunno what the solution is.

lmao. El tipo es un sapingo.
jackass (1).jpg

Advertisement
Sounds alot different then the offense he was selling back when he fired the last staff.

Diaz was surprisingly upbeat about the offense on Monday.

“Has our offense given us a chance to win every game we’ve played?” Diaz asked rhetorically, suggesting it has. “Through eight games, we have had a chance to win every game we’ve played with how we’ve played on offense. The games even we haven’t won, we made big plays, big comebacks.

“If you had asked me in August what my expectation was, it would be an offense that fights and competes and always believes at the end of the game it always has a chance to win. We had five drives down the field the past three games in the fourth quarter. Two against Georgia Tech were missed field goals. But the two vs UVA and the game winner [vs UVA] . That’s kind of cool.”

And Diaz said “there are very good defenses in this league.”

This dude just needs to know when it's time stop talking.

All coach speak, hopefully jut fluff and does what he needs to do at the end of the year

What are you talking about? The yards and tds are almost identical. Who took more sacks?

The only thing jarren has is a better completion percentage.

By the way. They both suck.
Exactly, you know how much difference in yards, drives, field position, pretty much everything, there is in taking 7 less sacks? Also agree though, neither are great.

Posted in another thread:
  • 83rd ranked total offense
  • 89th in yards per play
  • 114th ranked rushing offense
  • 124th ranked red zone offense
  • 129th in 3rd down conversions
The only comment Manny should have on the offense is that it needs to get better.
Those numbers would be bad if there were 200 FBS schools, let alone 130. It's truly a sad state of affairs.

it's was you say publicly. Doesn't mean you don't address it behind closed doors. And you would probably want to do this with players too. I am sure you enjoyed public beratements from your parents. Made you think of what you needed to improve on rather than hating them for humiliating you.

So why does Diaz keep calling players cancers and disease and throwing them under the bus, ny point is you shouldn’t do anything publicly but this double standard of publicly calling out players but not coaches is wrong

Advertisement
Posted in another thread:
  • 83rd ranked total offense
  • 89th in yards per play
  • 114th ranked rushing offense
  • 124th ranked red zone offense
  • 129th in 3rd down conversions
The only comment Manny should have on the offense is that it needs to get better.
Wow that’s hard to look at

Can you imagine the uproar from the fans if he came out and just crapped on both players and staff for sucking in general on O?

I love the Canes. But I wouldn’t take the job. There’s too much arm chair coaching in sofla that are such unrealistic front runners.

The fact remains, fixing this team is never going to be a one year thing, and if it is it will be a smoke in mirrors type of thing, think 10-0 Richt. But when staffs are only getting one recruiting class and 4-5 games before people are calling for mass firings? That’s a recipe for ANY coach to fail. I’ve seen “couch” threads on here about every **** coach in America. Admit it, this attitude would definitely have run Dabo out of town before he built the monster he has built. Only Saban would succeed here, and this is now because of the record he’s built.

This staff is not perfect. But we need to stand behind them for a couple years to give them a chance at success. But how does one recruit when everyone is dogging the staff? It really just guarantees us our fate.

Please. Saban wouldn't have even endured this 2019 fan base if he did what he did in Tuscaloosa in 2007; a 7-6 season including a home loss to Louisiana-Monroe.

Best part is the level of stupidity that has any of these people paying attention to history, as two of everyone's favorite Miami coaches had rough starts. JJ took over the defending champs, went 8-5 out the gate and lost his final three games—blew a 31-0 halftime lead to Maryland, lost to Boston College on 'Hail Flutie' the next game and lost a shootout to UCLA in the Fiesta Bowl—while fans still wanted to run Butch off early in year six after he lost to Washington; trashing his game day abilities, game plan and not having his offense ready.

People have reached a new level of stupid. A 15-year drought, a 97-71 record from the 2005 Peach to 2018 Pinstripe—7-9 since Pitt 2017—and Miami's fifth coach in 14 seasons should have it turned around by November year one. Got it.

Morons.

Exactly, you know how much difference in yards, drives, field position, pretty much everything, there is in taking 7 less sacks? Also agree though, neither are great.

People act like jarren looked good. Take out the bethune cookman game and perry is actually ahead of jarren.

Im not high on either one of them.

Id rather watch tate run all game and throw about 15-20 times.

People act like jarren looked good. Take out the bethune cookman game and perry is actually ahead of jarren.

Im not high on either one of them.

Id rather watch tate run all game and throw about 15-20 times.
Honestly I think people are so desperate for a great QB, they have made jw much more than he is. I mean, I get it but he's has zero pocket awareness and is erratic beyond 15 yards. Can't imagine what they'll be saying when we finally get one.

Advertisement
So why does Diaz keep calling players cancers and disease and throwing them under the bus, ny point is you shouldn’t do anything publicly but this double standard of publicly calling out players but not coaches is wrong

He is not calling out any one specifically in that instance. He is not saying JT is a cancer, for example. He may also say something like we as coaches need to do better. He is not saying Baker has been a disappointment. Though i am sure he has had conversations with him as well as individual players. I don't see a problem with keeping things in general publicly because he will be asked about it in the media. He has to say something other than "there is nothing wrong whatsoever". People can see if there is something wrong.

Honestly I think people are so desperate for a great QB, they have made jw much more than he is. I mean, I get it but he's has zero pocket awareness and is erratic beyond 15 yards. Can't imagine what they'll be saying when we finally get one.

Correct

Been the same for jacory, kaaya, and jarren.

Please. Saban wouldn't have even endured this 2019 fan base if he did what he did in Tuscaloosa in 2007; a 7-6 season including a home loss to Louisiana-Monroe.

Best part is the level of stupidity that has any of these people paying attention to history, as two of everyone's favorite Miami coaches had rough starts. JJ took over the defending champs, went 8-5 out the gate and lost his final three games—blew a 31-0 halftime lead to Maryland, lost to Boston College on 'Hail Flutie' the next game and lost a shootout to UCLA in the Fiesta Bowl—while fans still wanted to run Butch off early in year six after he lost to Washington; trashing his game day abilities, game plan and not having his offense ready.

People have reached a new level of stupid. A 15-year drought, a 97-71 record from the 2005 Peach to 2018 Pinstripe—7-9 since Pitt 2017—and Miami's fifth coach in 14 seasons should have it turned around by November year one. Got it.

Morons.

So what's the excuse for losing to 1-5 GT who has a new HC, a completely new offense, and much less talent?

What about UNC? New HC taking over a team who had 8 total wins the prior 3 seasons...

What about CMU? Barely squeaked out a W against a team who went 1-11 last year against G5/FCS teams.

VT? Down 28-0 in Q1. The same VT who got blown out by DUKE the week before?

No one expected championships and undefeated seasons out of the gate. But I'm not sure anyone anticipated this level of dog**** either.

Advertisement
Hi, I'm N'kosi Perry and I refuse to move off my first read. Also, why would my first read be the guys running to the first down line?

- N'kosi's throw here is to a triple covered Wiggins running to the sideline.
Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 1.53.26 PM.png

Last edited:

Morons.

Coaching matters.

Kansas would like to speak with you.

SMU too.

"What’s more, Dykes is largely operating with a new roster. Starting quarterback Shane Buechele, leading receiver Reggie Roberson Jr. and leading tackler Patrick Nelson are all transfers. As The Athletic’s Chris Vannini noted, the program brought in 16 transfers this offseason, at least four more than any other team. In total, the team has 65 new players on campus this year. "

All of what you say would be more tenable if you hadn't left out the difference with distinction between the social media bluster that Shanny rode in on vs. what's delivered.

We stupid fans got fed some more realistic, reasonable expectations that some drop off at defense and an improved offense would balance out to a better competitive display. 7-6 to 9-3 or 10-2 vs. this schedule? NOT unreasonable.

JJ, Botch, and Saban didn't ride in on yachts and promise the moon on social media, like Shanny thought he had to - because they couldn't and didn't need to.

Running 21st century analytics on 18th century battle tactics history when talking about fans' sense of entitlements is bemusing- especially when the recent program history you invoke to make your point eats itself and ***** out the expected, continued fan frustration.

Advertisement
Back