Manny on the Offense

Sounds alot different then the offense he was selling back when he fired the last staff.

Diaz was surprisingly upbeat about the offense on Monday.

“Has our offense given us a chance to win every game we’ve played?” Diaz asked rhetorically, suggesting it has. “Through eight games, we have had a chance to win every game we’ve played with how we’ve played on offense. The games even we haven’t won, we made big plays, big comebacks.

“If you had asked me in August what my expectation was, it would be an offense that fights and competes and always believes at the end of the game it always has a chance to win. We had five drives down the field the past three games in the fourth quarter. Two against Georgia Tech were missed field goals. But the two vs UVA and the game winner [vs UVA] . That’s kind of cool.”

And Diaz said “there are very good defenses in this league.”

This dude just needs to know when it's time stop talking.

Advertisement
Every time Manny opens his mouth the sound that comes out of it is like someone scratching a chalkboard. He is vying for the "MFOS" award. Of all the incompetent pretenders that we as a fan base have had to deal with, this dude comes off as the biggest hustler we have ever had. I wish he would just stop talking. And who the **** does he thinks he is talking to? What does he think nobody can see? Does he and Enos think they are the only one who have a clue about how football should be played? And more importantly practically everyone on this board would know better than to try to force this BS offense down anyone's throat. I could take the losing better if he would just stop talking, stop lying, and stop trying to convince us that urine is perrier water.

Advertisement
Lmao I love how he talks in circles to avoid actual tangible data showing this offense has been a miserable failure. Vintage Al Golden move. Every possible stat shows you suck? Talk about some dumb shlt that means nothing and can't be measured.

Let's use more corny Al Golden metrics that can't really be quantified.

"Hey bros, don't worry that we're the 104th scoring offense in the country against FBS teams, we're ranked 1st in 'Believing In Ourselves Per Drive'!!"

Manny really is a retarded piece of shlt.

Here's a thought for Manure: if you didn't absolutely blast your tiny pants full of turds when you made this OC hire, you wouldn't need to be attempting game-winning drives against 1-5 Coastal teams you horse's ***.

Fvck this *******.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's been talking up the ACC and the corstal the past few weeks and it's become the thing that annoys me the most about him.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Let’s be real: even if he doesn’t like the offense, he’s not going to bash it publicly.
Can you imagine the uproar from the fans if he came out and just crapped on both players and staff for sucking in general on O?

I love the Canes. But I wouldn’t take the job. There’s too much arm chair coaching in sofla that are such unrealistic front runners.

The fact remains, fixing this team is never going to be a one year thing, and if it is it will be a smoke in mirrors type of thing, think 10-0 Richt. But when staffs are only getting one recruiting class and 4-5 games before people are calling for mass firings? That’s a recipe for ANY coach to fail. I’ve seen “couch” threads on here about every **** coach in America. Admit it, this attitude would definitely have run Dabo out of town before he built the monster he has built. Only Saban would succeed here, and this is now because of the record he’s built.

This staff is not perfect. But we need to stand behind them for a couple years to give them a chance at success. But how does one recruit when everyone is dogging the staff? It really just guarantees us our fate.

Advertisement
Can you imagine the uproar from the fans if he came out and just crapped on both players and staff for sucking in general on O?

I love the Canes. But I wouldn’t take the job. There’s too much arm chair coaching in sofla that are such unrealistic front runners.

The fact remains, fixing this team is never going to be a one year thing, and if it is it will be a smoke in mirrors type of thing, think 10-0 Richt. But when staffs are only getting one recruiting class and 4-5 games before people are calling for mass firings? That’s a recipe for ANY coach to fail. I’ve seen “couch” threads on here about every **** coach in America. Admit it, this attitude would definitely have run Dabo out of town before he built the monster he has built. Only Saban would succeed here, and this is now because of the record he’s built.

This staff is not perfect. But we need to stand behind them for a couple years to give them a chance at success. But how does one recruit when everyone is dogging the staff? It really just guarantees us our fate.

Nah manny can stay but this staff can get gone yesterday at the end of this season. All of them.

You have to think when he was all full of TNM and bluster that he had to think they'd be better than this. That means he's not the only one who over promised and under delivered.

Advertisement
Back