Manny on the Offense

No one is saying he should bash the offense, but don't shoot off BS either as if this was your plan the entire time. Manny may not be dumb (he is if he keeps Enos), but the players, recruits, and (contrary to popular belief) the fans aren't either.

For instance, in the same article, Enos boasts about the offensive line being the most improved unit, but then says that Brevin hasn't gotten the ball more bc he has to keep him in to help the Offensive Line with blocking.

It's nonsensical BS that insults intelligence.

Even something simple along the lines of "We're nowhere near where we want to be, but I've been encouraged that we've been in every game so far" would work.

Remember, this dude was talking about running up the score.
Listen I agree that Enos has been a failure here. I made a thread after the Florida game saying that Enos lost the game for us. It's locked now or else I'd bump it. But Manny is just trying to keep things positive and not being critical just comes off as bulls!tting.

Coley has been a disaster at UGA so hopefully Manny can part ways with Enos becasue I think UGA has the personnel to run his offense. It's long pat time to go to a spread at Miami. Go get Harrel after Helton is fired.

Advertisement
Correct. I don't know if that means Enos is gone though. But how dumb would that be to throw your coaches under the bus publicly?

players are thrown under the bus so why cant coaches?
and its not throwing someone under the bus when they truly are the cause of the issues

"WHaTs He suPpOseD tO SaY?"

All off-season this fake gasbag fraud wouldn't shut his mouth about the "Miami standard" and holding everyone to the "higher standard."

Now he's content gaining 200 yards in a football game in 2019 (where it's never been easier or the rules more geared towards offensive production) because his offense "fights and competes"? what kind of faqq0t shlt is this?

More disingenuous bullshlt from a fraud. How about anything along the lines of:

"Our offense isn't good enough right now."
"We need to execute better."
"We need to gameplan better"
"We have to find ways to improve:"
"100th in scoring isn't good enough at Miami."

Perhaps anything to put pressure on his OC and offense. He pulled this same rah rah bullshlt when he said "we can't demand perfection" re Baxa.

His tough guy act has failed and he looks ridiculous right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When he hired Enos: We want an offense that is "cutting edge" and puts pressure on the defense.

8 games in: Our offense has given us a chance to win cause they try hard and fight till the end.

I dont think we've ever had a coach that has lost the fan base this fast. I cant stand to hear him talk cause we all know its BS.

How about instead of being satisfied with 'has the O given us a chance to win" he changes his attitude to "Our offense needs to put more points on the board especially when the D is holding up their end and forcing turnovers to make it easier on our O"

Start putting pressure on Enos.

players are thrown under the bus so why cant coaches?
and its not throwing someone under the bus when they truly are the cause of the issues

it's was you say publicly. Doesn't mean you don't address it behind closed doors. And you would probably want to do this with players too. I am sure you enjoyed public beratements from your parents. Made you think of what you needed to improve on rather than hating them for humiliating you.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

ROFL, you know who else is enjoying this, (although he honestly does wants whst's best for the players) an laughing at flake james stupid ***:

When you are 4-4 and staring down the barrel of not making a bowl game if you lose this game, you **** right your demeanor will be different. LOL. He should be scared $hitless. And remember, the HC on the other side of the field is coaching for his job too so he is even more desperate! He will do anything to win. Manny better have the same thinking.

Maybe without a QB that is a 50 50 shot at best at hitting the wide open receiver we move the ball a lot better this weekend. I don't know how you guys completely discard Perry's play as nothing short of a huge setback for any OC in the nation.

Also, outside of Brevin and KJ who the **** do we have as a receiving option? Those 2 have nearly half of our receiving yards. If your receiving core consists of only two guys that can consistently get open you're going to have a bad time.

Advertisement
Maybe without a QB that is a 50 50 shot at best at hitting the wide open receiver we move the ball a lot better this weekend. I don't know how you guys completely discard Perry's play as nothing short of a huge setback for any OC in the nation.

Also, outside of Brevin and KJ who the **** do we have as a receiving option? Those 2 have nearly half of our receiving yards. If your receiving core consists of only two guys that can consistently get open you're going to have a bad time.

Thomas ran open the first 3 games and wasnt used. Mike has been open and not used. Then you have a great receiving back in deejay. Brevin and kj.

There are plenty of weapons to beat these scrub teams we are playing.

Thomas ran open the first 3 games and wasnt used. Mike has been open and not used. Then you have a great receiving back in deejay. Brevin and kj.

You lost me when you mentioned Harley. Nice kid and good soldier but he shouldn't even be a 4th option in a Miami offense.

Also, you contradict yourself ... was Thomas open the first three games and the scheme worked, we just didn't execute? or is the Scheme trash and Thomas was never open the first three games?

Lol at "wasn't used". You think Enos is on the headset during plays saying don't pass to JT?

These "weapons" have proven fvck all. You cannot legitimately call Pope, Harley, Wiggins, Mallory weapons. One or two plays over the course of a thousand doesn't mean they're what it takes to consistently move the ball down the field.

Advertisement
You lost me when you mentioned Harley. Nice kid and good soldier but he shouldn't even be a 4th option in a Miami offense.

Also, you contradict yourself ... was Thomas open the first three games and the scheme worked, we just didn't execute? or is the Scheme trash and Thomas was never open the first three games?

Jarren blows thats why thomas was never thrown to.

Both things can be true at the same time.

Lol at "wasn't used". You think Enos is on the headset during plays saying don't pass to JT?

These "weapons" have proven fvck all. You cannot legitimately call Pope, Harley, Wiggins, Mallory weapons. One or two plays over the course of a thousand doesn't mean they're what it takes to consistently move the ball down the field.

The only player i named out of that group was harley.

Enos played jarren so it falls on him.

Jarren Williams N'kosi Perry statline.

Both have played exactly the same amount of snaps. Jarren on top.

CMPATTYDSCMP%AVGLNGTDINTSACKSYLRTG
941351,13669.68.4548320-134155.4

Remember when CIS was saying we have to pull Jarren becasue of Nkosi deep ball? Good times

If those stats don't tell you how big of a setback N'Dumbass is you're dumber than N'Kosi's two bucked teeth

Doesn’t help when we keep Jordan in as a blocker half of the time too.

Advertisement
Back