Manny on Recruiting and the University of Miami

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
From his press conference today:

* Diaz also spoke about recruiting, hinting that there are things in place to try and prevent decommitments.
“There are some things we are changing in what we’ll do to take a commitment,” Diaz said. “Not all those things are grandfathered, but what it means to be committed and a certain criteria for that to happen. There’s a criteria for what happens when you are committed that has never been in place in the past. Our recruits are aware of that now, I don’t want to get into the details. But from the inside out, if we don’t put value in something, it’s just sales. … Before you value it, I have to value it. The way we look at ourselves, current players look at ourselves, it has to come from inside this building. The next step is from our fan base and community. Part of that is not tolerating people not respecting the University of Miami, the hometown team. That’s personal to me, my staff, our players. The University of Miami is going to get back to where it needs to get back to with players that love the University of Miami.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
From his press conference today:

* Diaz also spoke about recruiting, hinting that there are things in place to try and prevent decommitments.
“There are some things we are changing in what we’ll do to take a commitment,” Diaz said. “Not all those things are grandfathered, but what it means to be committed and a certain criteria for that to happen. There’s a criteria for what happens when you are committed that has never been in place in the past. Our recruits are aware of that now, I don’t want to get into the details. But from the inside out, if we don’t put value in something, it’s just sales. … Before you value it, I have to value it. The way we look at ourselves, current players look at ourselves, it has to come from inside this building. The next step is from our fan base and community. Part of that is not tolerating people not respecting the University of Miami, the hometown team. That’s personal to me, my staff, our players. The University of Miami is going to get back to where it needs to get back to with players that love the University of Miami.”

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree with this 1000% if we're 2-0 right now or 0-2......but this is another thing Manny better be providing more than lip service to. If he says all this and we STILL get clowned with decommits and on signing days then what's the end result? It's Manny looking like a joke.

I agree with this 1000% if we're 2-0 right now or 0-2......but this is another thing Manny better be providing more than lip service to. If he says all this and we STILL get clowned with decommits and on signing days then what's the end result? It's Manny looking like a joke.
u really think this man is going to be able to recruit and close on elite targets on NSD? **** nah he isnt even if we were 2-0 its just never been a strength of his

Advertisement
Back