Manny on Joe Rose 10/07/19

Jarren's on a short leash. Manny will be calling the shots on D. Bye bye Baker.

“I made some changes yesterday, am going to change my role in coaching the defense,” Diaz said. “The players were made aware of that yesterday I’m not going to get into any details of what that means, that’ll be internal for the rest of the week and going forward.

“My connection with the defense will change here going forward.”

Advertisement
Saw Nesta and Bolden getting a lot more burn Saturday. Wouldn't be surprised if those two are a part of our changes, along with Patchan losing his starting job,

Sounds like he is trying to save his boy. Fire him now. No reason to keep him on at this point. The defense has been a massive failure. Now the HBC has to spend time coaching up the D, instead of fixing the other, many issues on this team.

Leavitt is an analyst at FSU and is proven. Hire him and he can take over the LB's. Put Patke back as an analyst and hire a special teams coach that can recruit like a ****.

I agree, I just think Manny is too ***** to fire him mid season.

I’ll say, in the past the Defense seemed to always have to bail the offense out. Now the D can’t even stop HS JV teams from scoring, while the offense seems to be doing enough for us to win.

I’ll give him credit for seeing he needs to go back to defense full time.

Advertisement
Did Joe even bother to ask about Bubba Baxa? Our kicker is not good enough to play at the collegiate level. Manny needs to be pressed for an action plan to fix kicking.

Just like Zach Feagles, the kicking is something that fans obsess about but didn't really cost us the game.

It's small picture stuff in a big picture world.

lol should've asked him if the Australian is practicing drop kick field goals or something. Can't be any worse than baxa.

Advertisement
Yawn. We started 7 seniors on defense against VT and they'll be starters again on Friday: Patchan, Knowles, Quarterman, Pinckney, Finley, Hill, Bethel

I love Patchan and the kids got heart but he needs to be playing limited snaps from here on out. Stupid penalties a kid his age shouldn't be making, 0 pass rush, gives us little other than maybe setting the edge in the run game.

and that is how he really gets paid. people dont get it.
Actually people get it. It’s just that if I was doing a ****** job, I would decline a paycheck till I got it right. He’s not getting paid to learn how to coach, he’s getting paid to coach. Period. What’s there to talk about on a radio show, when you got nothing to show for? And, if you do, the radio people need to grill him for the lack of production. Not coddle him and enable his underperfmance.

Advertisement
Actually people get it. It’s just that if I was doing a ****** job, I would decline a paycheck till I got it right. He’s not getting paid to learn how to coach, he’s getting paid to coach. Period. What’s there to talk about on a radio show, when you got nothing to show for? And, if you do, the radio people need to grill him for the lack of production. Not coddle him and enable his underperfmance.

lmao you wouldnt decline a single check. calling you out on that. hes also obligated to talk dummy. every UM head coach is as its part of their deal with WQAM the joe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back