Manny on Joe Rose 10/07/19

Sounds like he's trying to placate everyone on these shows. "Everything is going to be alright", "We had the best practice last week", "Bubba Baxa is 'our guy' we need to get his confidence back", Bull****!~

Cool.

- A midweek practice sometime in the future when he talks about how this was the best practice he's ever seen we're going to expect wins--the next time.
- When Manny says he "Liked our effort" in the after VTech loss presser, we're going to just roll over and accept that the effort was there.
- When he won't explain why Murphy is taking snaps and Lingard still waiting or why Baxa ranked 11/13 in ACC, .500 inside the 39 is even still on this team. We'll "Trust the Process", right?

Just like he blew a lot of hot air with TheNewMiami hashtag, Manny's Miami ain't producing. Eat up these bull**** interviews I guess. Also, Joe Rose sucks. Just a wannabe Golic.

News Flash. Lingard isn't fully healthy mentally yet. He knocked on Diaz' door to let him know. Look for a RS. Smart decision by the kid. Get your mind and body right. If he is a shade of what he looked like coming in from HS, he will shine at some point. Just needs to get right.

Advertisement
Did U hear the Foster post game interview. He came out and said JW WOULDN'T run the ball and then at half-time he told his defense to " hold containment " on Perry. Foster also said JW WASN'T a threat to " go vertical. " LMFAO :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: In other words, Foster wasn't the least bit worried about Miami going " vertical " with JW.
Yea, Foster's such a genius they've lost 8 of their last 12 games....LOL

I don't wanna hear sh*t about Playing Time on Defense changing if he's still gonna trot Patchan & Knowles out there for starter snaps. The 2 of them need to hit the bench for the rest of the fckin season.

Rousseau needs to be the full time starter opposite of Garvin & he needs to seriously consider putting Shaq on the 2nd team. Throw Brooks out there & let him utilized his speed, Shaq can come in on situational snaps & certain packages but his play has vastly declined his Senior year.

Ford, Miller & Nesta are a nice trio on the interior IMO.

He also needs to play Gilbert Frierson, Keontra Smith, Jahfari Harvey, Sam Brooks, Te'Cory Couch & Christian Williams a lot more.

If you start benching players like Shaq, you better be ready for whatever comes after that including there being a divide in the locker room if you are Manny Diaz. And when you make a move like that it better work because if Brooks flops, you lose what little creditability you have left by asking Shaq to come back as the starter. That is a panic move IMO.

Everything else I agree with especially Rousseau starting and Knowles never seeing the field again.

just listened to replay of interview.

sounds of a man in full on panic. knows he has lost the moment and will likely not regain it...

ever.

he has already thought about getting let go at some point...he recognizes its a real possibility....he has failed to live up to any expecttion wht so ever since season started...

in fact, i believe a news article discussed this could be worse (or match) 1977...

it is that bad....

Advertisement
just listened to replay of interview.

sounds of a man in full on panic. knows he has lost the moment and will likely not regain it...

ever.

he has already thought about getting let go at some point...he recognizes its a real possibility....he has failed to live up to any expecttion wht so ever since season started...

in fact, i believe a news article discussed this could be worse (or match) 1977...

it is that bad....

That's good. Pressure either makes you better or makes you a wimp. You have to earn the right to be at a big time program with a rich history like UM. He didn't earn it. It was handed to him. Now hes in the hottest chair one can imagine and needs to dig himself out of this hole.

He's seen first hand what can happen when the UM faithful turn on you. He had a front row seat when we slaughtered Richt. He knows he is next if he loses this game on Friday night. Lets see how he responds...

Lol at starting jarren. Uva will destroy us

... because Perry looked so good against that Cavaliers' defense last year with two interceptions on six attempts.

Perry was hit or miss last year and was the same on Saturday. Tossed four touchdowns and for over 400+ yards; also threw an end zone interception, was lucky to have a boneheaded pick-six called back and still stares down his receivers without going through his progressions.

Face it, Williams and Perry are 1a and 1b in no particular order. If Perry is up for the task, let him beat out Williams in practice this week—something he couldn't do in fall ball.

Which says A LOT about CORCH Diaz, and his coordinators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

... because Perry looked so good against that Cavaliers' defense last year with two interceptions on six attempts.

Perry was hit or miss last year and was the same on Saturday. Tossed four touchdowns and for over 400+ yards; also threw an end zone interception, was lucky to have a boneheaded pick-six called back and still stares down his receivers without going through his progressions.

Face it, Williams and Perry are 1a and 1b in no particular order. If Perry is up for the task, let him beat out Williams in practice this week—something he couldn't do in fall ball.

Lol at comparing his last season to this one.

Advertisement
Looks like he hired a couple he could fire because he knew he had no business getting this job. When both you OC and DC stink, what does that say about the HC?
Exactly... I keep hearing people crying about OC and DC. Be mad at the person who hired them.

no kosi wouldnt have if the scheme is the same. enos tried to go under center PA with kosi on two drives in the come back and ended up getting blown up with sacks and punts. if enos calls the spread gun he called w Kosi in and the offense he called wiht UNC then yes we would be fine.
True but even on some of those sacks that Jarren took, I think Kosi would’ve been quicker thru reads, to see the rush and run, and get the ball out early in the WRs routes.

True but even on some of those sacks that Jarren took, I think Kosi would’ve been quicker thru reads, to see the rush and run, and get the ball out early in the WRs routes.

yeah I mean hes got more games under his belt for sure which does help. also, whether its a good or bad thing not sure, kosi seems to think less when he makes a throw. it may lead to a bad pick, but it can also lead to a big play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back