Manny on Joe Rose 10/07/19

Advertisement
This is what I’m talking about. But some bright minds around here wanna talk about his contractual agreements to go throw kids under the bus On radio. Lol!

did you guys not crown enos for doing it after UF? you all agreed with that public bashing.

Advertisement
I agree, I just think Manny is too ***** to fire him mid season.

No doubt.

We will learn a lot about Manny over the next few months. If there is no staff overhaul, if he did not learn from TNM bluster, and if he does not put away the gadgets I wonder how long until he is gone. He needs to bring in some experience that can help him grow as a coach because he is clearly over his head. Oh, and stop dancing on the sideline, please.

Advertisement
Actually people get it. It’s just that if I was doing a ****** job, I would decline a paycheck till I got it right. He’s not getting paid to learn how to coach, he’s getting paid to coach. Period. What’s there to talk about on a radio show, when you got nothing to show for? And, if you do, the radio people need to grill him for the lack of production. Not coddle him and enable his underperfmance.

I’m sure you would decline a paycheck

We've been preaching he needs to take over the D. Hoping he was being politically correct, and he means he's taking over DC. Baker can go coach our JV team. ;)

did you guys not crown enos for doing it after UF? you all agreed with that public bashing.
I did not crown him. I praised him for the first 3 - 4 plays he called. Then his play calling choked, and Ive called it numerous times. So, I don’t know who “You guys” is, but I’m not one of them. You should read my posts and if you find one crowning him, I’ll gladly plead mea culpa, I’m not gonna be a dyck about it.

Advertisement
I did not crown him. I praised him for the first 3 - 4 plays he called. Then his play calling choked, and Ive called it numerous times. So, I don’t know who “You guys” is, but I’m not one of them. You should read my posts and if you find one crowning him, I’ll gladly plead mea culpa, I’m not gonna be a dyck about it.

you guys meant the entirety of the board not specifically you. i thought i edited it. i got crushed for hating what enos did after week 0 and now its an issue all of the sudden to the poeple that loved what enos did. cant have it both ways.

Advertisement
I’m glad to see Manny will make changes. That’s refreshing.

I haven’t listened yet but I’m discouraged that I haven’t seen anything about him mentioning all the problems on offense. 3rd downs, LT, Red Zone etc

he’s on a radio show what do u expect him to say when asked questions. Then ppl aould get ****ed if he didnt answer questions.
Sounds like he's trying to placate everyone on these shows. "Everything is going to be alright", "We had the best practice last week", "Bubba Baxa is 'our guy' we need to get his confidence back", Bull****!~
The same guys who want him to stop talking would be complaining if he was "avoiding" the media.

He has scheduled times to talk so he's going to, you know, talk.
Cool.

- A midweek practice sometime in the future when he talks about how this was the best practice he's ever seen we're going to expect wins--the next time.
- When Manny says he "Liked our effort" in the after VTech loss presser, we're going to just roll over and accept that the effort was there.
- When he won't explain why Murphy is taking snaps and Lingard still waiting or why Baxa ranked 11/13 in ACC, .500 inside the 39 is even still on this team. We'll "Trust the Process", right?

Just like he blew a lot of hot air with TheNewMiami hashtag, Manny's Miami ain't producing. Eat up these bull**** interviews I guess. Also, Joe Rose sucks. Just a wannabe Golic.

you guys meant the entirety of the board not specifically you. i thought i edited it. i got crushed for hating what enos did after week 0 and now its an issue all of the sudden to the poeple that loved what enos did. cant have it both ways.
I have no problem with that.

I agree, I just think Manny is too ***** to fire him mid season.

What good would that do? You’d be coaching with one less guy for the rest of the season. Manny takes over play calling and has Baker coaching a position. Then you fire him after the season when you can bring someone in

Advertisement
Back