Manny on Joe Rose 10/07/19

Advertisement
What good would that do? You’d be coaching with one less guy for the rest of the season. Manny takes over play calling and has Baker coaching a position. Then you fire him after the season when you can bring someone in

this. at the very worst, baker is another set of eyes from up top and helps game plan. manny doesnt need another DC to call plays now as he can do that. you retain him and fire him in the offseason when you can realistically replace him

Sounds like he's trying to placate everyone on these shows. "Everything is going to be alright", "We had the best practice last week", "Bubba Baxa is 'our guy' we need to get his confidence back", Bull****!~

Cool.

- A midweek practice sometime in the future when he talks about how this was the best practice he's ever seen we're going to expect wins--the next time.
- When Manny says he "Liked our effort" in the after VTech loss presser, we're going to just roll over and accept that the effort was there.
- When he won't explain why Murphy is taking snaps and Lingard still waiting or why Baxa ranked 11/13 in ACC, .500 inside the 39 is even still on this team. We'll "Trust the Process", right?

Just like he blew a lot of hot air with TheNewMiami hashtag, Manny's Miami ain't producing. Eat up these bull**** interviews I guess. Also, Joe Rose sucks. Just a wannabe Golic.

Murphy and Lingard play different positions. As for kicking Baxa off the team, do you plan on having the Aussie kick the ball off the ground for the first time in his life Friday?

Murphy and Lingard play different positions. As for kicking Baxa off the team, do you plan on having the Aussie kick the ball off the ground for the first time in his life Friday?

mnd you the aussie already told us, he wont kick field goals.

Advertisement
I get that some of you don't like Diaz based on the results we've seen so far. But you're reaching and stretching if you think him expecting a lot more from the defense is throwing guys under the bus so be it.

How many missed tackles did you see Saturday, How many blown coverages did you see Saturday. How about holding VT to 4 FG off those turnovers, or the lazy WR play on JW 3 ints, If you want to argue why are the out there if they can't do their jobs that's a fair point. But expecting better comes with the territory.

I'd roll with Perry.

Playmaker > "Safe" guy who protects the ball but can't make plays downfield.

But that takes a coach that's actually aggressive and looking to win, not a fake tough guy who's bravado is all fluff and is too scared to back it up with his decisions.

You’ve been on a roll with the posts during this season.

Advertisement
Sounds like he's trying to placate everyone on these shows. "Everything is going to be alright", "We had the best practice last week", "Bubba Baxa is 'our guy' we need to get his confidence back", Bull****!~

Cool.

- A midweek practice sometime in the future when he talks about how this was the best practice he's ever seen we're going to expect wins--the next time.
- When Manny says he "Liked our effort" in the after VTech loss presser, we're going to just roll over and accept that the effort was there.
- When he won't explain why Murphy is taking snaps and Lingard still waiting or why Baxa ranked 11/13 in ACC, .500 inside the 39 is even still on this team. We'll "Trust the Process", right?

Just like he blew a lot of hot air with TheNewMiami hashtag, Manny's Miami ain't producing. Eat up these bull**** interviews I guess. Also, Joe Rose sucks. Just a wannabe Golic.
It’s the analyst in him that talks so much. It just doesn’t translate to the next game. He needs to watch BellyCheck talk after a game, and learn how much info is really good for fan consumption.

Advertisement
Patchan is good for at least 1 penalty a game.

Overall I’m surprised at how bad the DL is playing. The combo of Stroud and Baker have completely neutered the strength of the team

And don’t try to recite stats and rankings. This position isn’t living up to its expectations

Advertisement
Patchan is good for at least 1 penalty a game.

Overall I’m surprised at how bad the DL is playing. The combo of Stroud and Baker have completely neutered the strength of the team

And don’t try to recite stats and rankings. This position isn’t living up to its expectations
That's why Manny has to get involved in the D again. We've lost 3 VERY CLOSE games we could have won. The loss however of big Willis, Joe Jackson, Redwine & Johnson was huge. This team will turn the corner; just not sure when. 100 yds in penalties must stop; did I hear Manny correctly in suggesting that some of the b.s. calls being referred to ACC for a look?

Cool.

honestly i dont care what he says just get it fixed

Saw Nesta and Bolden getting a lot more burn Saturday. Wouldn't be surprised if those two are a part of our changes, along with Patchan losing his starting job,

I’ll believe it when I see it. Patchen n Knolews have been starting or logging major minutes half way through the season, when everyone can see they aren’t getting the job done.

Advertisement
Back