Manny jumps 26 spots in top coaches list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
ISU will enter the season in the top 10. All you're doing is naming coaches from the bag dropping blueblood schools. Lets see those cheating bastids win at Iowa, Iowa State, Northwestern and Stanford like Campbell, Ferentz, Fitzgerald and Brain Shaw without the bags lol!
Brian Shaw played for the Lakers and coaches the G League Ignite.... David Shaw coaches football at Stanford.

Those 4 coaches are good, but not Elite Top 5. I woukd like to see how many Power 5 championships they have combined vs seasons coached

Serious questions and let’s see a real answer

Why is Oklahoma with a massive talent advantage which you can’t deny has only beaten Iowa State 3 of the past 5 with one of those wins a 1 point victory?
Campbell can coach, I have said as much, how many times has he beaten Riley for the B12 champ? How many Final 4s??

I like Campbell, but I think Riley is better, and most agree that write about these things for a living. That's all, you act like I'm bagging on MC, I'm not. IMO he is the 2nd best coach in the B12.

Advertisement
Like I said you guys are a hoot, by your standards there is only one elite coach a season. Cracks me up how simple minded the board is.

"If you aint first your last" takes here tell volumes on the actual football acumen.
Again, Riley is winning his weak *** conference with elite players like he's supposed to, then he proceeds to get embarrassed when he plays someone good outside his conference, which makes his regular season look like a fluke. 1-3 in the post season IS NOT elite. He's going to the playoffs simply for belonging to and winning his power 5 conference. Not a knock, just stating the facts.

Campbell can coach, I have said as much, how many times has he beaten Riley for the B12 champ? How many Final 4s??

I like Campbell, but I think Riley is better, and most agree that write about these things for a living. That's all, you act like I'm bagging on MC, I'm not. IMO he is the 2nd best coach in the B12.
Riley has better talent and you know it! You're just being a simpleton now!

Riley has better talent and you know it! You're just being a simpleton now!
A MAJOR part of being an elite CFB coach is recruiting talent, so yeah, knock him for that as well. You are a special one.

I gotta run, it was a good debate, just next time you have a coach debate remember David Shaw coaches Stanford, not Brian. I'll be back tomorrow if you want to continue getting brow beat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
yall really dont think riley is top 3 after producing 2 back to back 1st rounders qbs then jalen hurts in the 2nd who nobody thought he'd be in the league....then he gets spencer rattler who's looking like a future 1st rounder?.....smh do you guys watch football outside of UM? or what?
3 transfers that were already household names, including Hurts who had already lead Bama to 3 title appearances.

While Manny is very good at correcting his coaching hires and a wheeler dealer at the transfer portal, his on the field coaching and head coaching decisions are still not top 50. Prove you can win against good teams and not get blown out first before you belong in the top 50

Advertisement
It’s comical

I’m pretty sure nobody is mistaken us for Bama..are u actually saying we were outcoached in a road game..that we won..is that what we doing rn?
I am saying that when you get monkey stomped by an average team with the Orange Bowl on the line, you have little room left on the schedule for **** poor coaching performances.

3 transfers that were already household names, including Hurts who had already lead Bama to 3 title appearances.
You think there is any chance all 3 went there to play for Lincoln Riley? I mean is that the least bit possible he was the lure??? Same with Rattler and Williams??

Kid you are killing me.....

Advertisement
I am saying that when you get monkey stomped by an average team with the Orange Bowl on the line, you have little room left on the schedule for **** poor coaching performances.

We were 8-1 going into that game.

Don’t you think **** poor is a little extreme when we’d run the table in the ACC outside of Clemson.

You think there is any chance all 3 went there to play for Lincoln Riley? I mean is that the least bit possible he was the lure??? Same with Rattler and Williams??

Mayfield and Murray committed when Stoops was still there, and Hurts had already made THREE title appearances before transferring to Oklahoma. As for Rattler amd Williams, of course you wanna go where you air the ball out 150 times a game and put up great numbers against average opponents, but on the flip side your defense is gonna give up just as many points to your foe. But i do agree with you about me killing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back