Manny jumps 26 spots in top coaches list

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s gotten the call. He’s also told them to go **** themselves. Dude turned down 70 mil from the lions. How about you try actually researching said topic instead of talking with your *******.
I talk with my ******* every morning. It’s how I start my day...almost had Orlando response for your dumb ***..but I’ll rephrase, when he gets the call and accepts a job at a perineal power at the college ******* level, we’ll see what he does. But ISU success that’s only relative to what ISU deems successfully doesn’t make u ******* elite..kliff got a NFL job too..so he was elite in college too right

Advertisement
I talk with my ******* every morning. It’s how I start my day...almost had Orlando response for your dumb ***..but I’ll rephrase, when he gets the call and accepts a job at a perineal power at the college ******* level, we’ll see what he does. But ISU success that’s only relative to what ISU deems successfully doesn’t make u ******* elite..kliff got a NFL job too..so he was elite in college too right
He turned down Michigan St.

He turned down Texas.

He turned down 5 other NFL teams

But he’s not elite. Riiiiight...All these dudes are just calling him because he’s got a great personality.

These rankings are absolute trash.
- Chip Kelly at #39? Dude is a joke.
- Bronco Mendenhall is way too high on this list at #26. Little too much love here
- James Franklin at 13? Dude fell flat on his face last year.
- Let's pump the brakes with Mack Brown at #12. That is aggressive as ****
Your take on Franklin is awful. Is he annoying and corny? Absolutely. But prior to last year, which was a COVID year where he lost his top 3 RBs, he went 11,9,11,11 wins after taking over for PSU coming off sanctions. Oh and he also won 9 games twice in 3 years at Vandy. If anything he’s a top 10 coach, he’s just a douchebag.

He turned down Texas.

But he’s not elite. Riiiiight...All these dudes all just calling him because he’s got a great personality.
So getting coaching job offers makes what he’s done at ISU “elite”..nobody says the man can’t coach. But the elite guys rn are
Saban
Dabo
Kelly
Jimbo
Smart
Riley.
These are guys at programs we are chasing. Nobody chasing Indiana’s or Iowa states

Last edited:

He turned down Texas.

But he’s not elite. Riiiiight...All these dudes are just calling him because he’s got a great personality.
Lol in real life you’d be surprised how many business decisions are made because the decision makers just likes the person

Advertisement
So getting coaching job offers makes what he’s done at ISU “elite”..nobody says the man can’t coach. But the elite guys rn are
Saban
Dabo
Kelly
Jimbo
Smart
Riley.
These are guys at programs we are chasing. Nobody chasing Indiana’s or Iowa states

Kirby Smart is elite?

Because he made a NC with Richts players?

Lol in real life you’d be surprised how many business decisions are made because the decision makers just likes the person
You mean people they trust to make them money? No ****, Sherlock. I own 2 e comm and a crypto business. I only work with people that I like working with which PS is because they make me money. Football doesn’t work like that though. You might get your break because somebody likes you but guys aren’t given that kind of money just because they had a couple of whiskey sours with somebody at the bar and they made them laugh. Who do you think these decision makers are? The UM BOT?

Advertisement
Ever wonder why guys like Bill Snyder and Kirk Ferentz never leave schools like Kansas State and Iowa? Because it’s a cushy gig with low expectations. You can win 7 or 8 games a year (not the hardest thing to do if you schedule cupcakes for non conference games) and your fanbase will worship the ground you walk on. You’ve got the built in excuse of “we don’t get talent” so you never have to compete nationally. Maybe throw together a ten win season every once in a while. There’s no pressure to make the jump from solid program to national power. Coaching in Iowa or Kansas is massively different than coaching at a major program. More pressure, higher expectations, having to deal with a whole different type of athlete, having to compete with bag schools for recruits. It’s a totally different ball game. The assumption that because coach X wins 8 games at a mid level school, he would automatically win 10 games at a higher level school is ridiculous. It takes a totally different animal to coach the big boys.

Bama beat ole miss 63-48 and Florida 52-46. Those two teams combined had 9 losses.

Did Saban get outcoached and only win because Jones bailed him out the way King did it for Manny?

Literally no correlation with those games but sure go off.

Advertisement
With a double digit win season (including bowl game), I can see Manny jumping all of his ACC peers except Mac and Dabo. That will probably mean we had a pretty good recruiting class too.

King goes off and we rack up 650 yards in a shoot out win-Manny got out coached and King carried him.

Bama gives up two 50 spots to two far inferior opponents and wins-no correlation

Ok

Was Bama down 10 points in the 4th quarter with like 6 minutes left? It’s ok to admit we looked unprepared at times.

Advertisement
Saban
Dabo
Kelly
Jimbo
Smart
Riley.

Those numbers make you elite... Why Riley? He authored the book how to win little with top talent. NYT best seller.

Was Bama down 10 points in the 4th quarter with like 6 minutes left? It’s ok to admit we looked unprepared at times.

He gave up a 30 spot to the Turds in the second half of the SEC championship game, nearly blowing a 17 point halftime lead and a title shot.

Is that prepared?

Your take on Franklin is awful. Is he annoying and corny? Absolutely. But prior to last year, which was a COVID year where he lost his top 3 RBs, he went 11,9,11,11 wins after taking over for PSU coming off sanctions. Oh and he also won 9 games twice in 3 years at Vandy. If anything he’s a top 10 coach, he’s just a douchebag.

Talk about awful takes. He's been at Penn State since 2014 and has 1 Big 10 title. He's never won anything more than that and hasn't been in the college football playoff, ever. He also had a pretty epic choke job in the Rose bowl against USC.

He gave up a 30 spot to the Turds in the second half of the SEC championship game, nearly blowing a 17 point halftime lead and a title shot.

Is that prepared?

I guess? This is a thread about Manny I don’t care about Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back