Manny is the guy

Geeze, some a you guys act like you never picked a wife you went all in on, that you're now paying alimony to.

images.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I bet he's on board with Mario now and now he probably knows how a real program is run. I said probably

He never understood why we complained and now u can actually see a night and day difference just by the off season alone.
I doubt him and his kind has learned anything, Probably still thinks Manny would have done well if we just gave him more time and it was all the fan's fault.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In defense of all who supported Manny, no one foresaw what a huge difference Mario would make.

Who here would have ever guessed that this recruiting class would go from 60 something to 15 in a few weeks?

That our coaching staff would go from ordinary to the talk of the college football world?

That hiring Mario would bring a freaking billionaire into our NIL corner?

That UM would do an about-face and start supporting the football program at a level never before seen around here?

99% of Manny supporters would have welcomed the change with this foresight. Make it 100%.

not really the best pro Manny thread to bump for laughs. by the time this one was posted the ship had sailed on Manny. in any event glad I am not in it supporting him
@puertorricane is one of the worst posters on this site. I promise you he was slurping Diaz from the very beginning.

Advertisement
not really the best pro Manny thread to bump for laughs. by the time this one was posted the ship had sailed on Manny. in any event glad I am not in it supporting him

Bruh, the OP posted:

“ We are close and Manny Diaz is the right coach for us.”

My ninja, at this point, we were on a 3 game winning streak featuring #20 NCSt & #13 & eventual ACC champs, Pitt. This **** felt the need to double down on the Diaz sperm he mouth washed w/ to create this OP. Then FSU happened on this same day.

So yeah, this bump was needed b/c the OP is a F’ing hack that was more interested in praising/defending Diaz than the school, & that’s 💯

Last edited:
In defense of all who supported Manny, no one foresaw what a huge difference Mario would make.

Who here would have ever guessed that this recruiting class would go from 60 something to 15 in a few weeks?

That our coaching staff would go from ordinary to the talk of the college football world?

That UM would do an about-face and start supporting the football program at a level never before seen around here?

99% of Manny supporters would have welcomed the change with this foresight. Make it 100%.
But those people did not recognize what the hiring of Manny represented. He was more of the same that was already proven to have a 7 or 8 win ceiling. Understood the culture, good DC, no HC experience (like Shannon). Best job offer at hire was Temple (like Golden). All the while following another coach who had success at a school with a large budget and support (Richt). The problem with the program could not have been more obvious. The secret to turning it around was restructuring the program from the top down.

There was actually some who foresaw most, if not all of that. He was already known to be a top recruiter in the country. Don’t get me wrong, what he did in his first two months is nothing short of amazing, but some knew.

Manny didn’t spark confidence in anyone, so why would they spend money on NIL deals for a crappy product? The smart ones stopped supporting James and Diaz after the Michigan State game. I will say, it doesn’t hurt to have your brother in law as a billionaire willing to spend to help the team.

He’s lost to Duke, FIU, La Tech. Got ran over by NC at home. Then this past season. Embarrassed by Bama, after having 9 months to prepare. Relied on a TF kicker to hit a 40+ yard FG to win against App St. The M St collapse. Lose to UVA. Lucked out beating GT. FSU loss. This was our year. Diaz showed us early, he wasn’t it.

Those guys who hired him did nothing to help him, which was another problem. But the guys who hired Mario are helping him. Shows who has faith in who…. Diaz was set up to fail from the start, that’s why he never received the support he should have. Not a coincidence that Mario is getting everything he asked for.

Manny was NEVER the right coach for Miami. He was just the cheap and convenient one. Now, who knows what would’ve happened had Mario come in instead of Manny. I’ll leave that up to those who know. But I do wonder how/where Miami would be. Because I believe he learned more as a coach and what another real program with money pumped into it looks like.

I did I always said they have $$$

Advertisement
Back