Manny is the guy

Advertisement
Where is go canes?
Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
His MO lately would be to post about how Mario is in a dogfight with Washington State and try to tie Manny back to that.
But when Manny is in a dog fight and we bring it up he replies with......why don't u just be a fan of bama? Or......do u have anything better to add to the thread? Or it must suck to be you.....same **** same replies all the fuqin time.

But when Manny is in a dog fight and we bring it up he replies with......why don't u just be a fan of bama? Or......do u have anything better to add to the thread? Or it must suck to be you.....same **** same replies all the fuqin time.
Or you’re obsessed. Or this place has warped your brain. He owes you an apology still.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
***** that. Worthy bump. The hot takes were great on this one.

Aye, @Dwinstitles your favorite Puerto Rican made this post.

😂😂😂

Just slobbin on Manny's **** like corn on the cob
Let me reread this savagery......and yes we have fried Puerto Ricans.......every race has fried there isn't a cure for it. They just believe anything and are willing to sink down with the ship. I don't sink with the titanic I was on the first boat out.....**** I probably would of never boarded when they called it unsinkable. I know better that's a red flag to me

Advertisement
Back