Manny is the guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol love the thread and thanks for all the nice responses.
I'm a fan and will always be a fan of the U, now Cristobal will get my full support.
15-0 2022 here we come.

Lol love the thread and thanks for all the nice responses.
I'm a fan and will always be a fan of the U, now Cristobal will get my full support.
15-0 2022 here we come.
I accept your a fan....enjoyed your trolling. It will be sad to see it go away cause we have a real staff now.

I accept your a fan....enjoyed your trolling. It will be sad to see it go away cause we have a real staff now.

Trolling? Not one bit, just a guy half full kind of guy when it comes to the U.
Plus this thread was started after the fsu game after a few drinks. Was soon banned after that so couldn't come back to defend myself.

I just hate negative posters that get happy with us losing (especially to fswho) because they want to be right about the coach they don't like.
Just wait until Mario losses a game they will be back with their negativity.

Advertisement
Trolling? Not one bit, just a guy half full kind of guy when it comes to the U.
Plus this thread was started after the fsu game after a few drinks. Was soon banned after that so couldn't come back to defend myself.

I just hate negative posters that get happy with us losing (especially to fswho) because they want to be right about the coach they don't like.
Just wait until Mario losses a game they will be back with their negativity.
See that's where we have to disagree. Just because your a negative poster u can't assume that person enjoys it. If they laugh at times it becomes pain but they just laugh it off cause it's too frequent. I truly without a doubt knew we made a bad hire and I spoke up....I wanted to be one of those believers and hoping type. I wanted that but I wouldn't lie to myself the huge red flags were there. It wasn't about being right for me I was super upset someone put the drapes over the fans eyes. I hate that I saw it day one. I was mad

See that's where we have to disagree. Just because your a negative poster u can't assume that person enjoys it. If they laugh at times it becomes pain but they just laugh it off cause it's too frequent. I truly without a doubt knew we made a bad hire and I spoke up....I wanted to be one of those believers and hoping type. I wanted that but I wouldn't lie to myself the huge red flags were there. It wasn't about being right for me I was super upset someone put the drapes over the fans eyes. I hate that I saw it day one. I was mad

A lot just wanted to be right and wanted us to lose.
But that's the past, right now the university has made a commitment financially they haven't made ever with no other coach so hopefully Mario brings us bad to the glory days.
With all the money behind him he wont have any excuses.

A lot just wanted to be right and wanted us to lose.
But that's the past, right now the university has made a commitment financially they haven't made ever with no other coach so hopefully Mario brings us bad to the glory days.
With all the money behind him he wont have any excuses.
All is good I don't care about the past. If new disagreements come up we debate and that's it. I try not to take things personal unless someone's saying I'm not a fan. Any lie I will defend. If someone says I'm wrong I'm coo with it. Hey we all want UM to be dominant not just win but win at a bama level

Advertisement
I didn't need to do anything, just pointed out that op wasn't the only idiot to lick manny sack and get upset that everyone else didn't like the taste. If it's not true go ahead and try to say it.

I’ve never been upset here. The fact you think I have been by anything anyone could possibly say makes me lol.

Op deserves everything he gets. Before last season even started him and a couple of the other manny slurps @Go Canes!! were attacking anyone who said anything negative about manny. He was a ringleader in the militant slurp brigade. They should have an L overlayed on their avatars.
He attacked anyone who criticized Manny and pulled the super fan card and constantly attacked Mario whenever he was brought up. Total ***aloon.

Advertisement
Back