Manny is not the answer

i want to believe in manny ... i want to believe that he's growing and signs point to that ... his off season was legit and you don't top notch kids/coaches to come here if they don't see the culture ... i think we suffer from not knowing what a winning culture looks like, we don't really know the work or coaching that goes in to that. he cleaned house last year on offense ... may need to do the same on the defense as well ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok they let Manny go, who picks the next coach. Blake James, the BOT, they will just make another unqualified cheap hire. This university only cares about cashing ACC checks. Wins and loses are irrelevant.

Bruh this his defense he hired my mans
Nah.. he hired him but baker does his own ish and it’s very obvious. We did not play soft zone all day before. We played much much more man defense. Blitzes are very different because we only play zone behind them now. No zero coverage ever in this defense.

Advertisement
Nah.. he hired him but baker does his own ish and it’s very obvious. We did not play soft zone all day before. We played much much more man defense. Blitzes are very different because we only play zone behind them now. No zero coverage ever in this defense.
But he hired him

Advertisement
Anyone who doesn’t see it Is either new to this ****, or had too many positive posters splattering on their elementary classroom walls during their development. Corch written all over this dude

Advertisement
Fck manny, we need a new admin so then we can hire real coaches.... if not we will be in abyss for a LONG time.... 16 years and counting.

If we go all in on football like the top teams do, then we will see real progress but for now they are happy to collect paychecks and continue to TRY to be the Harvard of the south......... In which they will never be, because they are rich yuppie fvcks! They hate that they're more fans that never went to Miami than alumni's.
miami has never hired a big name coach! it's always somebody who up n coming

No experience bros. No championship Defense or Offense. He is a bystander!! Using and motivating players wrong. Our next coach should be Mario Cristobal. He has the experience and knows what it takes to get us there. Keep Manny as a DC.
at this point I disagree. Manny does everything most fans have ever wanted with recruiting, hyping program, doing camps certain ways etc. his one and biggest issues was winning.

well so far this year he’s put up W’s, so until we start losing this post is pre-mature.

at this point I disagree. Manny does everything most fans have ever wanted with recruiting, hyping program, doing camps certain ways etc. his one and biggest issues was winning.

well so far this year he’s put up W’s, so until we start losing this post is pre-mature.

winning is the new losing don’t you know?

Advertisement
Back