Manny is not the answer

Advertisement
No experience bros. No championship Defense or Offense. He is a bystander!! Using and motivating players wrong. Our next coach should be Mario Cristobal. He has the experience and knows what it takes to get us there. Keep Manny as a DC.

Same Mario who’s couldn’t win with a NFL QB last year by choking away Arizona State?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh this his defense he hired my mans

Looks like the same defense that’s taken the field since Mannys been here.

Give the QB as many completions as he wants and hope we sack the QB eventually on a long drive.

The excitement of not having Al Goldens defense is gone. I want this scheme, and Mannys trash leadership out of my face. Please god don’t let this **** drag on for 2-3 years because I’m emotionally detached from this loser already.

Looks like the same defense that’s taken the field since Mannys been here.

Give the QB as many completions as he wants and hope we sack the QB eventually on a long drive.

The excitement of not having Al Goldens defense is gone. I want this scheme, and Mannys trash leadership out of my face. Please god don’t let this **** drag on for 2-3 years because I’m emotionally detached from this loser already.
Those r the fans that haven't woke up yet. They use that Baker excuse until the tires fall off. Diaz will defend the dude....listen he's way better then dorito but he lost RJ and Willis and it hasn't been the same. I been detached bruh it sucks when u see something before anyone because then u have no excitement.

Those r the fans that haven't woke up yet. They use that Baker excuse until the tires fall off. Diaz will defend the dude....listen he's way better then dorito but he lost RJ and Willis and it hasn't been the same. I been detached bruh it sucks when u see something before anyone because then u have no excitement.
Please stay detached

Advertisement
Manny is not the answer. Look at Bama and Clemson coaching styles. No similarities whatsoever. We need a man to man Defense that makes you play and pay for your yards. We need a creative offense that attacks Defense weaknesses. We have may too much talent to play at this low level. Don't hate me. Give me suggestions cause Manny will be gone sooner than you think. Wake, NC and Clemson, if we make it there, will be loses.

Advertisement
Fck manny, we need a new admin so then we can hire real coaches.... if not we will be in abyss for a LONG time.... 16 years and counting.

If we go all in on football like the top teams do, then we will see real progress but for now they are happy to collect paychecks and continue to TRY to be the Harvard of the south......... In which they will never be, because they are rich yuppie fvcks! They hate that they're more fans that never went to Miami than alumni's.

Compare staffs to any winning program and you’re not going to find any similarities to Manny. The only way a guy like Manny wins is with elite, top 5 recruiting classes year after year. He ain’t that.

And LOL at people ****ting on Mario, a guy that has won a P5 and G5 conference title and a NY6 bowl, as not being good enough for Miami. The program with one bowl win in 10 years and *checks notes* lost to two CUSA teams in and was 13-13 coming into this year. Cool story, bros

Last edited:
Wish Manny would take back over the defense full time. He had coordinated up a great D in the '17. Maybe the smaller responsibility would be better for him.
The 18 defense was even better even though the team wasn’t as good. Gerald Willis was an animal!!

Advertisement
Back