Manny is being defended

Circling the wheels.
Less of the clowns regarding the Program. I like J Jack’s but stick to hoops bro.
Manny’s only defenders are somehow connected to him. I’m telling you he learned from his Dad how to get people in the circle and all work to protect position and status above all else.

Advertisement
Manny’s only defenders are somehow connected to him. I’m telling you he learned from his Dad how to get people in the circle and all work to protect position and status above all else.
How'd it work out for George Custer at Last Stand Hill? I've been on that battlefield. I would have shot the son of a ***** myself.

Advertisement
WTF is going on here????

I feel as if the University of Miami has fallen for one of those Nigerian give me your money phone scams.

This has ventured into beyond embarrassing territory, thanks to Donna Shalala if ya ask me.

It's been a slippery slope ever since this sleezy politician **** got her grubby paws on this once prestigious University. It's been all down hill ever since. *** her!!

Liberals doing their best to ruin everything.

Go Canes!!

People keep saying 2 years but he has had control of the D since 2016 an it looks terrible on that side of the ball.
His side of the ball has progressively regressed the more he’s filtrated the roster with his recruits...

When the Defense looked halfway decent it was all Folden & Richt kids.

The Defense is literally the most undisciplined & worst looking unit on the team & thats squarely on Pansy Biaz.

Advertisement
I'll reiterate:

ezgif-1-fea30fe7adc6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back