Manny is being defended

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny must have helped him at some point or done some favor. Typical political BS he learned at the foot of his daddy. Do favors to make friends. Protect your position at all costs. Burn everything around you to keep your position safe.

Edit after seeing the post below- his brother is on staff. Wow I called it!!! So sad 😰

Last edited:
His brother is on the staff and will likely be told to kick rocks as soon as Manny is fired.
I didn’t realize that when I typed my post, but it falls right in line with what I said!
Manny must have helped him at some point or done some favor. Typical political BS he learned at the foot of his daddy. Do favors to make friends. Protect your position at all costs. Burn everything around you to keep your position safe.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
FB_IMG_1632651753662.jpg

Advertisement

Edit after seeing the post below- his brother is on staff. Wow I called it!!! So sad 😰
Diaz didn’t hire Pop Cooney as a “favor” to Patrick Cooney.

Dudes a clown with these posts. FIRST if you ha e any knowledge about Miami football history, the administration has rarely/never listened to the fans. Fans didn’t want Jimmy, Dennis or Butch, yet all three got hired. And UM hasn’t fired coaches because of the fans, if they didn’t **** would have happened quicker instead of ending in blood baths the majority of times.

DIFFERENCE IS we used to have people in charge Sam Jankovich and even Paul Dee to an extent that knew what they where doing and had connections and knew how to hire.

The last 2 or 3 ADs including BETA Blake don’t know how to hire period.

The fact he spent time to post this garbage makes me think the STAFF IS FEELING THE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Advertisement
Back