Manny is being defended

Advertisement
Wasn’t he the HC for pope and wiggins? That tells me everything I need to know about this loser
No, he’s a Defensive line coach.

Some in this thread are confusing him with his brother David Cooney who is on our coaching staff & is the Director of Recruiting.

blah blah blah. Fans don't know anything, they are irrational fly off the handle beings. F off. Fans know crappy coaching when we see it. We see unqualified deer in the head lights just like anyone one else?

that is what bothers me most about the media. They are on their high horse like they are somehow more qualified to make judgments than fans are.

Media idiots ARE FANS. That's all they are. They are in no way smarter than the regular fan

Look the state of Florida is a hot bed for skill positions. On offense our biggest issue the past 10 plus years has been offensive line. Your not gonna have a solid offensive line year in and out recruiting Florida. We have to go up in big 10 country and get some hogs like they come to Florida to get speed. On defense we're too small at LB 6'1 220 is the size of safeties nowadays we're playing those guys at LB. They can't get off blocks to make plays. U have to be elite to be a LB at that size

Advertisement
I got this one y'all.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF
pop corn GIF

Isn’t Clooney the reason we have deonte Johnson and not Jermaine Johnson? Yeah he can go *** his own face.

I still can't believe that ish. It should've been Chantz W. and Jermaine J. Instead we got stuck with McCloud and another Southridge special.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the amusing part to this. People don't comprehend how bad for the program both him and his brother are. Like it's a surprise he's defending Manny when that dip**** is the one gave them a stranglehold on our program...
How the **** has a nobody like this dude got so much power at UM?

The more and more that comes out, it's staggering how incompetent we are and have been. Law of averages would have probably gone in our favour at some point but we just out-sucked that too.

I truly think sometimes the best bet would be to just kill the football program.

Advertisement
So this dude just threw all of the older players under the bus, players on defense that Diaz recruited for the same scheme he's running now. WOW
His argument is immediately destroyed with a nuclear bomb due to Manny being the DC previous, and carrying over his staff

I know this guy isn’t a part of the university, but my god the level of insanity that constantly swirls within Miami football is killing my soul

This is the amusing part to this. People don't comprehend how bad for the program both him and his brother are. Like it's a surprise he's defending Manny when that dip**** is the one gave them a stranglehold on our program...
New to this information can you elaborate on why they are bad for the program?

Advertisement
Back