Manny Haters: Why is King coming to Miami?

Why is the #1 QB transfer in American coming to Miami if Diaz is the **** HC you claim he is?

Awaiting your rationalizations....

Is it: “it’s all about Lashlee...”...which Diaz hired?

or is it “cuz King is retarded”?

I'm not sure if you realize this, but head coaches are judged on W/L, not on staff hires and transfers.

If Manny does fantastic with these changes, God Bless. Until then, he is 6-7 as a head coach with losses to FIU and La. Tech...and we aren't the University of South Florida or UConn.

Advertisement
You mean the game where our QB1 partied the night before and choked on live TV and played like a a lost high school kid?
Yeap, that one. Where all that happened under the nose of TNM HC and his hand chosen OC. I certainly hope this transfer turns out to be Russell Wilson ll and makes Manny look like Howard reincarnated. Manny was over his head at DC at UT and UM. Peter principle should have topped him there but he got promoted anyway. Maybe if we make him AD he will succeed. But I should keep quiet, one slip of the lip and Bama will forget about stealing him from us for Saban's replacement.

Case in
@Liquidstoke awesome POST / NEG just beautiful enjoying every morsel , slow clap on this one.

I'm not trying to get any reps for myself....

Just trying to bring some reality into the minds of the blind haters on this board....

No highly rated QB who's got NFL top 1st round written all over his stats is coming to a program where the HC sucks.... ok?

There is juice and potential at UM from HC on down....

Especially with LSU and Arkansa making a push for him....

He chose MIAMI...

We should be happy King and Roche..... and MORE are choosing Miami.

My post simply lays bare the STUPIDITY of the Diaz haters on this board who are convinced in their delusions.

The 2019 Canes tanked for 2 primary reasons-- Enos and JW.... (throw in a few more cancers like JT.... as well)

Advertisement
Case in

I'm not trying to get any reps for myself....

Just trying to bring some reality into the minds of the blind haters on this board....

No highly rated QB who's got NFL top 1st round written all over his stats is coming to a program where the HC sucks.... ok?

There is juice and potential at UM from HC on down....

Especially with LSU and Arkansa making a push for him....

He chose MIAMI...

We should be happy King and Roche..... and MORE are choosing Miami.
Good stuff , hear you brother :)

You're asking me to go on record as questioning Manny Diaz's ability to run this program after a 6 - 7 season that included losses to Georgia Tech, FIU, and Duke, and after failing to score a point in a bowl game against a women's basketball school? Yes, let the internet message board record show that I lost faith in Manny after all that stuff happened.

Nick Saban went 6-7 in his first HC year at Michigan State.... 5 years later he was a big time winner and went on to Bama and has been dominating for 10 years.

Now tell me how judging the performance of a 1st year HC in a rebuilding program is valid again?

the d was fine against la tech. that one was on the O

Every sports commentary about the Canes season said the same thing:

The D was mailing it in by mid-season because they lost faith in the offense...

The whole team new JW was a pansy prima dona and they know Enos was burning his bridges....

There's this thing called "team morale"....

Who was FORCED to hire Lashlee?

Also, my guess is BoT had overview of Lashlee hire--Manuela not given blank check.

Bro they couldn't force him to hire Alonzo....

You think they "forced" him to hire Lashlee?

Diaz went out and got the best OC he could find....

And he actually found THE BEST OC available...

Rejoice homeboy!

Advertisement
Why is the #1 QB transfer in American coming to Miami if Diaz is the **** HC you claim he is?

Awaiting your rationalizations....

Is it: “it’s all about Lashlee...”...which Diaz hired?

or is it “cuz King is retarded”?
Wait, is Manny somehow redeemed now? Lol

Wait, is Manny somehow redeemed now? Lol

He'll redeem if he has over 9 wins next year...

This post is about pointing out that King and Roche selected Miami because they see value and potential in this program to increase their NFL draft stocks.

For the haters to claim its "only about Lashlee" is about as dumb and argument as you can have...

The transfer portal was a necessity last year, because Richt’s class was beyond a disaster in the early signing period and it would have been difficult for Manny to get very many freshmen in February.

However, this class is fully on Manny. And he should be signing good enough classes in December to not make the transfer portal a necessity.

I was assuming that the transfer portal thing last year would be a one year thing. I didn’t think Manny would keep coming back to it.

Advertisement
Wait does a hater mean we think Manny sucks? I don't hate the dude he just isn't good enough. Can that change? Anything's possible....do I think he will win here based on evidence. I don't think he wins big here acc titles etc.

My opinion and glad to be wrong. And I'm sure now all his lovers are out of hiding because they have some sort of momentum

Advertisement
It's because of Lashlee not Manny. Manny doesn't run the offense. Manny is a good salesman, but let's not kid ourselves. He made a ton of mistakes in his 1st year as HC. His job is to set the mission for the team/program and to make sure that mission is carried out.

No way to spin it. A 6-7 season with the schedule we had was an epic failure. It's not just on the QBs. That's an easy scapegoat. The team looked uninterested and unprepared against weaker apponents coming off of bye weeks. That is 100% the responsibility of the HC is to make sure his team is well prepared, focused, and ready to compete.

The team regressed towards the end of the season.

The culture has to be fixed. You have to cut ties with guys that don't buy into the program. You can't let it linger even if you have to play freshman or walk-ons to kill the negativity. That's not how it was handled and now he's still dealing with the problem in year 2.

To be fair. Manny didn't have that problem when he was in charge of defense. Most of the issues resonated from the offensive side of the ball. Now that he is the HC, yes his job is do the same with all three phases of the team.

Nick Saban went 6-7 in his first HC year at Michigan State.... 5 years later he was a big time winner and went on to Bama and has been dominating for 10 years.

Now tell me how judging the performance of a 1st year HC in a rebuilding program is valid again?
Nick Saban was 9 - 2 in his first season as a head coach at Toledo. Five years later he went 6 - 5 in his first season at Michigan State (not 6 - 7). Prior to Saban's first season at Michigan State, MSU had not had a winning season in 5 years and were recovering from NCAA sanctions. His 5 losses that year were to #2 Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, #14 Penn State, and LSU in a Bowl Game. Nick Saban has won 8 SEC Titles and 6 National Championships.

For everyone in the back who still needs to hear this: there is no parallel between Nick Saban and Manny Diaz. Losing 7 games your first year doesn't make you Nick Saban. It more than likely makes you the next Al Golden.

Nick Saban was 9 - 2 in his first season as a head coach at Toledo. Five years later he went 6 - 5 in his first season at Michigan State (not 6 - 7). Prior to Saban's first season at Michigan State, MSU had not had a winning season in 5 years and were recovering from NCAA sanctions. His 5 losses that year were to #2 Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, #14 Penn State, and LSU in a Bowl Game. Nick Saban has won 8 SEC Titles and 6 National Championships.

For everyone in the back who still needs to hear this: there is no parallel between Nick Saban and Manny Diaz. Losing 7 games your first year doesn't make you Nick Saban. It more than likely makes you the next Al Golden.
Point is, Saban was 7-6 at Alabama.

Advertisement
Back