Manny Diaz??

Advertisement

He’s good when all he has to concentrate on is one thing and can be best friends with the players cause he can let Franklin be the bad cop….Some people make good/great coordinator’s but suck at being a HC cause they can’t handle the multitude of things that come with being a HC…Shannon and Coker come to mind even though Coker won a NC I could have coached that team to a NC…

Advertisement
Making his stats look good against those ****** teams. Can't stop anyone team with equal talent or competent oc did it at texas then msu to Miami and still doing it at ped state

Lets Go Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN

I don’t understand people that can’t root this guy on and be happy for his current success. He wasn’t ready to be the HC and he did the absolute best he could. Gave us some awesome years as DC. Will always root for him.
He was great from 2016-2018 but when he became HC the cheesy **** began and was way in over his head. Loved him as a DC those 3 years tho.

Stopped michigan and osu pretty well
Your definition of stopped is different from mine. 365 yards to a team missing their starting RB and 2nd best WR. Harrison had his best game this year.

Michigan said we are so scared of your passing defense and decided not to throw a single ******* pass the second half.

Advertisement
He gave us the best - and most exciting - defense we’ve had in 15+ years. There isn’t a DC, outside of those fortunate enough to work for NFL factories like Bama and GA, who doesn’t get “bodied” on occasion in today’s game. He’s an excellent DC and that’s where he should stay.
His big flaws as a DC at Miami was an inability to stack talent and attract better assistants. He wasn't ready to be a HC yet, he needed to go to an Ohio State, Penn St., or LSU type of job, learn to recruit at a big time job, make more coaching connections and then take a HC job. Miami was skipping the line.

Your definition of stopped is different from mine. 365 yards to a team missing their starting RB and 2nd best WR. Harrison had his best game this year.

Michigan said we are so scared of your passing defense and decided not to throw a single ******* pass the second half.
True but **** if the defense on the field all game thats bound to happen vs those teams. He’s done a great job this year

Advertisement
It'll be interesting to see how he does the next few years. Typically coordinators do a better job than their predecessor if they're decent at their job. It's a new look, completely new personnel, and aren't always easy to game plan for the opposing coordinator. That's what makes conference play tough. You come out doing the same thing you had success with the year prior, but your opponent has studied you and is now better prepared.

Wish him well. Guy wanted to win here and while not everyone's cup of tea, he's still a good man.

Advertisement
All I know is the 2018 defense was ******* AWESOME and if we had an offense worth a **** we’d have been a real problem. Manny had our D playing so well that Gerald Willis looked like Warren Sapp and I was legit excited to watch the defense when the offense punted.

Making his stats look good against those ****** teams. Can't stop anyone team with equal talent or competent oc did it at texas then msu to Miami and still doing it at ped state

Lets Go Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN
<
Wow! You make him sound like a real underachiever. He should probably be the DC for another underachiever. Lane Kiffin perhaps?

Must be hard defending those defense of those offensive juggernauts of Michigan State, Iowa, Nebraska, Rutgers. Those offenses... Woof.

All I know is the 2018 defense was ******* AWESOME and if we had an offense worth a **** we’d have been a real problem. Manny had our D playing so well that Gerald Willis looked like Warren Sapp and I was legit excited to watch the defense when the offense punted.
Absolutely. Cause they weren't his evaluations. It wasn't his recruits... & The book wasn't out on him yet in the acc(especially since Clemson was the only physical team.)

Advertisement
Back