Manny Diaz with LB target

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami DC Manny Diaz is meeting Fort Pierce Central LB David Reese and his father right now on campus. Reese appears to be a high priority at linebacker in the 2018 cycle.

Advertisement
Miami DC Manny Diaz is meeting Fort Pierce Central LB David Reese and his father right now on campus. Reese appears to be a high priority at linebacker in the 2018 cycle.

Might be the best linebacker in Florida. Physically he looks like he is in college.

This is the kind of guy you want your LB's looking like IMG_1329.jpg

Advertisement
What Manny did with 3 true Frosh LBs should have LBs from across the nation lining up to play on his defense. We need at least 2 LBs in this upcoming class who are potential stars. David Reese is one of them.

Great news. I think a commit is on the way with him and it'll be a solid addition...

3 LBs in this class sounds about right...

Advertisement
This is the player we need to add as a commit. A natural born striker with bad intentions. I hope Diaz can make it happen today!

Advertisement

How many LB's you think we will take in 2018 and who else you think is being considered? Thanks.

This is the face I want our opponents to look at when they are on offense.

There is no mercy in his soul.

IMG_3608.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_3607.JPG
    IMG_3607.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 1,565
Last edited:
Advertisement
Great news. I think a commit is on the way with him and it'll be a solid addition...

3 LBs in this class sounds about right...

Agree, Reese will be a great addition to the team! But I think after taking three LBs the past two cycles we should probably take two and focus on getting the top targets. Especially considering we have our three starters for the next two years at LB and there is so much talent at DB and WR in this class that we could use the extra spot to load up there.

Advertisement
Back