Manny Diaz Show: Episode 6

Advertisement
Advertisement
19:50 mark to about 23:40 is pretty **** good breaking down the Mallory TD and what they did earlier in the game to set up the Pitt D for the play to work later in the game...

If Coach Diaz had decided on another career, he'd have been a world-class HR Consultant. Minutes into the film breakdown and he pops off an acronym (Effort.Attitude.Toughness.) for special teams selection criteria and expectations.

If Coach Diaz had decided on another career, he'd have been a world-class HR Consultant. Minutes into the film breakdown and he pops off an acronym (Effort.Attitude.Toughness.) for special teams selection criteria and expectations.

u-https-www-endingthegrind-com-wp-content-uploads-2010-12-AIDA-Glengarry-Glen-Ross.jpg

Advertisement

There's a little too much Slick Al Golden in Manny. I hate that promoter part of his personality.

Interesting film breakdown beginning at 13:15:

great stuff. Those kinds of athletic LBs have always been the hallmark of a great coverage unit at UM. It’s been forever since we’ve had them in the numbers we have them now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That Mallory TD I know the oline get some leeway but we had olineman like 10 yards downfield blocking, lol

Have not had a chance to watch breakdown but was anyone lined up outside the tackle on line of scrimmage on that play. I know some plays Mallory was in backfield even when wide..Tackle may have been an elgible reciever.. If so could have been legal.. Again have not looked at it myself. Just wondering if that was possibility on that play

Advertisement
Back