Manny Diaz next Canes coach

Advertisement
You guys wouldn’t know a good coach if he smacks you in the face! People said the same thing about Dabo Sweney when he was promoted as interim HC coach when Tommy Bowden was fired. And you know what? He was just a position coach and not a Coordinator! So how did it turn out?!

Manny Diaz knows what we need to get this train wreck going on OF! He knows SFL kids and he can keep the defense play aggressive! He fix this sham of an offense and this program is on its way back in a few years!
willy-wonka-really.gif

You know what going thru this thread taught me?
I was a lurker during the 2017 season then joined in 2018. I already knew with this team to reserve judgement and not post anything stupid that would come back to bite you in the ***. The OGs on here are usually right. New posters, take note. Seen this game since 2005.

Now hurry up and do the inevitable and save us the time and trouble, please.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys wouldn’t know a good coach if he smacks you in the face! People said the same thing about Dabo Sweney when he was promoted as interim HC coach when Tommy Bowden was fired. And you know what? He was just a position coach and not a Coordinator! So how did it turn out?!

Manny Diaz knows what we need to get this train wreck going on OF! He knows SFL kids and he can keep the defense play aggressive! He fix this sham of an offense and this program is on its way back in a few years!
Oh yeah....it's on it's way back....back to 1977...

Everybody wanted Manny when they thought he was going to Temple, now they mad lol just getting ready so they can turn on him, like they have every other coach, when he suffers his first loss or doesn't win 10+, the coastal, beat UF/FSU and win a bowl in year 1.

Hope he hires a top notch OC. Most of y'all were the same ***gots poo pooing his hire as DC so no shock that you are doing the same thing now. This can work and I'll support him like I have every other coach bc I'm a fan of Miami, not Butch Davis or whoever else y'all love today.

I know it's cool on here to hate Coach Richt and make up corny names like the other cool kids, **** the mods partake/encourage it. But I'm appreciative of his time here. He accomplished things we'd never done(Coastal) or hadn't done in so longer it felt like never(bowl win, 10 win season, beating FSU). Smashed ND on national television, got the IPF done with money out of his own pocket. This year was a disaster but I hate that he's going out like that but can't blame him. This fan base disgusts me. I wish him the best.

Everyone saying they are done with the program, is that a promise? Does that include getting the **** off this site? Boy I hope so. Bunch of pussies.

Hope Manny kills it. Go Canes
gun middle finger GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow is right. Most knew, kudos to all of you. I just went through the first 6 pages and liked all those posts that knew this was trash and laughed at the others.

My fav were the ones saying if we hire a home run as O coord we will be good. Bahahahaha. Who was that hire? Penos?

OMG it is pure comedy at this point

Advertisement
Wow;

In my Pontification thread. I mentioned how theatrics & hope can blind even some of the more astute fans.

The comparison of Butch & Manny was asinine in regards to a coaching search:

1. One was coming from The NFL as a 2x SB winner as a DC, the other was on a team that went 7-6, & apart of staff that created a tumultuous culture.

2. One was literally the last choice to become a HC here after a search was done, the other had no search done at all.

Again, when ur heart is invested in hope, u can automatically start rationalizing things. I know; I used to be on of those type of fans. I rationalized Golden for a period, comparing him to Butch (ironically), and I compared Richt to JJ. All were failed premises.

Normally these thread bumps are annoying but this one is great.

Illustrates 100% what is wrong with Miami program

How can 99 percent of the fanbase be so **** right, and KNOW this was a garbage hire from the jump…yet the people whose JOB it is to know this **** and hire people can’t figure it out??

And for the record, I don’t just blame Blake James. It’s the whole **** BOT.

Advertisement
Back