Manny Diaz next Canes coach

Advertisement
Haha yall got rid of Richt and the architect of a top-5 defense nationally gets hired and yall complaining. Do us a favor and STFU and support this **** team!!
Shark Tank Writing GIF
Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by I'm So Jonathan

You guys wouldn’t know a good coach if he smacks you in the face! People said the same thing about Dabo Sweney when he was promoted as interim HC coach when Tommy Bowden was fired. And you know what? He was just a position coach and not a Coordinator! So how did it turn out?!

Manny Diaz knows what we need to get this train wreck going on OF! He knows SFL kids and he can keep the defense play aggressive! He fix this sham of an offense and this program is on its way back in a few years!
Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

Advertisement
They hired dude cause of a chain that plays an easy *** schedule and doesnt recruit, typical miami. I bet this is popular in sfla and i bet 100 that the HS recruits that love this wont even fuqin come here..... FACTS. They hoodwinked the fans of the U cause hes MIAMI...........they tricking the **** out of everyone a yes man from a failed staff who got his **** pushed in when they played real teams. TRASH
72589FE8-AA36-41BC-955C-B77136D78CA5.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I knew I was right about the hire. So much crap I got saying Manny’s defense sucks and no LB would play here. This cracked me up though. I forgot about that. Lmao
I’m actually impressed at some of the comments - like yours - when you look at the ones that gave reasons - they were spot on.

Advertisement
Back