Tears Manny crying on twitter

******* bum, good riddance you clown

EDIt: He goes out the same way his three years were, with a bunch of excuses

That was Manny.

This is me:
pee-wee herman GIF

Advertisement
His own fault. This is a results-based industry, possibly more than anytime in its history. He bet on himself and his ability to call and scheme a defense, he lost.

If he beats FSU and finishes the season 8-4, I think he is still head coach. A bad FSU team converted 4th and forever. You lose, thank you for playing, your ticket stub can be redeemed for a buyout.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's funny how personal he is taking this... Does he remember what he did to Temple 3 years ago? Head coach for 12 days, and stiffed them. No feelings cared...
its bc its his dream job. it didn't work out. they should've fired him earlier when it was public we were negotiating with Mario but it is what it is. Marios a HUGE upgrade

******* bum, good riddance you clown

EDIt: He goes out the same way his three years were, with a bunch of excuses

Gave their all is correct…..that’s why some players had to go outside the program to get mri’s and X-rays. Playing injured sometimes weeks and being told “ you’re ok”. Then if you sit out games you destroy them to scouts / nfl personnel. Other kids playing with multiple serious injuries then finally getting tests with the results being serious injuries. Players having 3-4 concussions with no concussion protocol, going back in the games. When it was obvious they were loopy.

Hopefully Mario cleans the people out who co-signed this ****ery.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i am disappointed in him

he failed the fans, the admin and his staff

but most of all he failed his players when he failed to make them better than when they got here and when he modeled for them the art of evading responsibility and accountability

Advertisement
I actually found it classy and I understand his pain behind this...it sucks to be fired no matter who you are....as I've said many times I wish him well and hope for the best
Classy? In the real world a classy person takes the hit, keeps their mouth shut, learns by the experience and moves on to something better. Negativity has a way of following you around.

His own fault. This is a results-based industry, possibly more than anytime in its history. He bet on himself and his ability to call and scheme a defense, he lost.

If he beats FSU and finishes the season 8-4, I think he is still head coach. A bad FSU team converted 4th and forever. You lose, thank you for playing, your ticket stub can be redeemed for a buyout.
He may still be gone for losing a very winnable coastal and the most winnable ACC in decades.

Advertisement
Back