Tears Manny crying on twitter

Advertisement
Whatever. I mean the process was pretty weird, and imo they should’ve fired him then look for coach. Shouldn’t look for coach while one is still employed. Manny salty, and somewhat rightfully, but at end of the day he is making undeserved millions off this school, that he really would have never gotten elsewhere lol.

Advertisement
I didn't want to post this but someone got footage of him leaving the Hecht

1638823911232.gif

Advertisement
You guys need to thank him and move on. He tried like **** to make it work but he just wasn't the guy.

He's completely right to be upset at how everything played out on twitter/social media. He should have been fired when Blake James got let go, regardless of Mario. But anyway that's life in 2021 with big time athletics. Good luck Manny!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever. I mean the process was pretty weird, and imo they should’ve fired him then look for coach. Shouldn’t look for coach while one is still employed. Manny salty, and somewhat rightfully, but at end of the day he is making undeserved millions off this school, that he really would have never gotten elsewhere lol.
Lol he buttf*cked Temple so much harder. He knows this is the business. He gets a roughly $4M buyout. This is pretty lame any way you slice it.

He can thank his buddy Blake James for putting him in a situation where he was never likely to succeed. He was hired less than 24 hours after James promised fans a national search. From that moment on it was always going to be an uphill battle to win over the fans. And losing to FIU, Duke, and LA Tech in his first season probably sealed his fate. Nothing short of an ACC Title was probably going to save his job after that.

Advertisement
Back