Tears Manny crying on twitter

Advertisement
20211206_160710.jpg

So what is this Frierson tweet about. Pic of Ed Reed with "..."?? 🤔

It really sucks these kids had to play under you for 1-6 years. For that, for them, I hurt.

In your departure, you slimely and simultaneously excuse make for the poor performance, while also taking credit for whatever success Mario has in the near future.

I wish you best of luck at your next destination where your dad cashes in some favors.

Hope this helps improve your résumé: https://www.duolingo.com/

Advertisement
Sorry but I can definitely see the arrogance in the statement. He implied that he laid the foundation and he is already taking credit for the "breakout season" next year. Mark Richt stabilized the program imo not this cornball. Sounds like a kid that's never been told "no." Also, acting like he is a representative of all the players and their families is interesting.

******* bum, good riddance you clown

EDIt: He goes out the same way his three years were, with a bunch of excuses

And someone should teach him that the “were” he is using in his message should be we’re. Thanks Manny. So long. Good luck at FIU or wherever you end up. I had high hopes and you managed to underperform every step of the way while doubling down on your bets. If you truly could not see this coming earlier on this year, you truly are naive. But we no longer suffer from foolish decisions amongst our administration. I am hoping that the ship has been righted and that we work hard to pick up in the areas of incompetency that you led.

Advertisement
What a *****

That was so soft, pitiful, and full of excuses

And he’s trying to take credit for next year too if we win

“the foundation is built”, “with the new resources being put into the program”

Jesus run this politician, Daddy’s little girl, out of Miami and back to FSU

I’ll give him credit for identifying the issues our teams had which his predecessors never did. But he failed miserably at fixing them. His teams were poorly prepared, routinely got outcoached by lesser talented teams. We lost to FIU. This is a results oriented business. GTFO.

Advertisement
Posters who keep saying "I understand why he is hurt" I disagree with 100%. Why do we understand?? He knew he was going to get fired! We let him stay on longer than he should have! He should have been fired after the FSU loss. PERIOD. (Yes, I know he should have been fired way before then but work with me here)..I dont understand his hurt and I dont understand why he feels like we did him wrong. He knew this was his "Come to Jesus" season. If he failed, he was going to be fired. FULL STOP. For him to whine about being done wrong just shows that he cant let it go.

He honestly believes that going 7-5 with the team he was given doesnt warrant being fired when he was the same guy that fired EVERYONE on the offensive staff when he took over for Richt because they didnt perform up to standards. Now he is needs to swallow his own pill and move on. GOOD BYE!

P.S. - He needs to start from scratch and re-brand himself. It will be his 3rd time attempting this so maybe his career in coaching is pretty much over but he really tarnished his reputation of being a great DC this past season. Even I was fooled. Now I dont know what leg he has to stand on right now to be honest when looking for coaching jobs.

Advertisement
He did his best.. but it wasn’t good enough for us.. good luck to him.

I’m not going to **** on him going forward.. it’s a new day, and time to move on.

Advertisement
Back