Tears Manny crying on twitter

Screenshot_20211206-161107_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
I tried to feel bad for Manny at times but I can't make myself do it

His tenure was full of excuses and they continue

His best bet would be to pursue the FIU job and he could probably retire there while not moving homes, being close to family, and letting his dad continue to influence his career.

TBH i think he'd do decent there. Mario level FIU results. He can even hire Patke as his DC.

I actually found it classy and I understand his pain behind this...it sucks to be fired no matter who you are....as I've said many times I wish him well and hope for the best
Agree. Losing one's job, no matter the circumstances or the $ payout amount is very unsettling. Shame Coach Diaz did not get 5 years as Coach Davis did from 2000-2005 or the money now available to Coach Cristobal. This entire saga was handled inappropriately. I too, wish him well and hope for the best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When I read this all I could think of is Manny’s picture in the NC stadium and that song from Team America that Kim Jong IL sang, I’m so ronery.

Gave their all is correct…..that’s why some players had to go outside the program to get mri’s and X-rays. Playing injured sometimes weeks and being told “ you’re ok”. Then if you sit out games you destroy them to scouts / nfl personnel. Other kids playing with multiple serious injuries then finally getting tests with the results being serious injuries. Players having 3-4 concussions with no concussion protocol, going back in the game.

Hopefully Mario cleans the people out who co-signed this ****ery.
Holy ****!!! That’s deplorable that he would do that to his players. There’s no sympathy imaginable to provide to this **** ****. Unbelievable

Advertisement
Advertisement
We could have handled his firing a lot better but Business is business. He has the right to say whatever he wants and I have the right not to care.

You guys need to thank him and move on. He tried like **** to make it work but he just wasn't the guy.

He's completely right to be upset at how everything played out on twitter/social media. He should have been fired when Blake James got let go, regardless of Mario. But anyway that's life in 2021 with big time athletics. Good luck Manny!
I don’t need to thank him at all. You go blow him for me though

Advertisement
Back