Manny basically has a one year window

Advertisement
Pretty soon the top dawgs will come & pick our class clean like a bunch of vultures & Manny & the Boys will be scrambling to fill it local 3* gems (FYI a SOFLO 3* is better then most 4/5* per the local sunshine pumpers, so we good though right?!)

View attachment 98649

Well just make sure you make funny pictures of it all so the kids can laugh at it all before they leave.

I think people agree that we will need a higher blue chip percentage to be in the NC picture. Most people don’t agree with the title of this thread. Most people think Manny deserves at least a season with a full recruiting cycle. He hasn’t coached one game.

It seems that the overall feeling is that we need to go in progressive steps. It’s not reasonable to come from where we’ve been and think that we are going to be right in the game with Bama and Clemson off the bat. That Urban Meyer did it is Urban Meyer being an elite elite elite recruiter and that level is rare.

Start winning the Coastal and our recruiting will improve as will our ability to compete. Then take the next step up - wash, rinse, repeat.
And I can’t even give the full season I called for at a minimum with the recruiting class as well. Not because of recruiting, though that’s certainly a big problem, but simply because the coaching has been nothing less than horrendous with a staff that mostly doesn’t belong here.

Advertisement
It’s obvious he doesn’t have the recruiting juice of a guy like Meyer. A class with this many three stars is disastrous if youre trying to win the acc. I

Manny needs to have a ten win season or end the year on a roll with a big bowl win, or **** never be able to recruit well enough and will end up in the same cycle as Shannon and Golden. Year 2 will be disappointing due to the horrific 2019 class, and well be stuck recruiting 60% three stats. And Manny will be done at that point.

He needs to make an impression this year so we can recruit like a big time program again. Need elite talent. Four first rounders over the last ten years...disaster. Need a huge jump in the blue chip ratio

If we had an average kicker we would have 9 wins with our top 20 Defense. If we win 9 or 10 with Borregales and a Spread, he will be here forever.

Advertisement

You fools. Our problem was always the Offensive side. We finished with the top 15 Defense in the Country. The two years before we were in the top 5. This year we fixed our punting . Even with Enos BS we could have easily won an additional 3 games with just an average kicker-- how many 3 point games we lost because we missed on 20 yeard field goals? Dont act stupid you morons. Imagin us finishing with 9 wins instead of 6? Offense put our D in poor field condition in most series. Get rid of ENOS, get a good kicker in Borregales as grad tansfer, and we have 10 wins automatically. Imagine if we now go spread like we should have done from the begginning? Almost everyone knows even with Richt that spread was the way to go given our crap OL and our quality WRs and athletes. It is now a different ballgame but it took Manny one year of being *** raped by Enos. I would have fired ENOS half way through our season. I am getting my new season tickets and FRUCK you all. Go root for Semenholes or Gators-- I am sticking with my CANES. FRUCK all of you.

It’s obvious he doesn’t have the recruiting juice of a guy like Meyer. A class with this many three stars is disastrous if youre trying to win the acc. I

Manny needs to have a ten win season or end the year on a roll with a big bowl win, or **** never be able to recruit well enough and will end up in the same cycle as Shannon and Golden. Year 2 will be disappointing due to the horrific 2019 class, and well be stuck recruiting 60% three stats. And Manny will be done at that point.

He needs to make an impression this year so we can recruit like a big time program again. Need elite talent. Four first rounders over the last ten years...disaster. Need a huge jump in the blue chip ratio
Man, you must be getting paid bank by UF.

You fools. Our problem was always the Offensive side. We finished with the top 15 Defense in the Country. The two years before we were in the top 5. This year we fixed our punting . Even with Enos BS we could have easily won an additional 3 games with just an average kicker-- how many 3 point games we lost because we missed on 20 yeard field goals? Dont act stupid you morons. Imagin us finishing with 9 wins instead of 6? Offense put our D in poor field condition in most series. Get rid of ENOS, get a good kicker in Borregales as grad tansfer, and we have 10 wins automatically. Imagine if we now go spread like we should have done from the begginning? Almost everyone knows even with Richt that spread was the way to go given our crap OL and our quality WRs and athletes. It is now a different ballgame but it took Manny one year of being *** raped by Enos. I would have fired ENOS half way through our season. I am getting my new season tickets and FRUCK you all. Go root for Semenholes or Gators-- I am sticking with my CANES. FRUCK all of you.

Hhahajaja

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back