Manny as AD

Advertisement
*****off had a nice hand in that as well
Russo was awful, the only thing that saved him in the WWF was Steve Austin and The Rock. They succeeded DESPITE him writing stupid crap. They also had a Vince McMahon that hadn't completely jumped the shark.

Once Russo got to WCW, it was all over. Hulk Hogan and the NWO was running everything, and once the NWO angle got overplayed, they didn't have anything else. Instead of building around the young guns like Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho, they kept trotting out Ric Flair, Hogan and a bunch of other guys that were aging rapidly. Russo was a **** writer, and Bischoff was a hype man, not a creative mind. Frankly, Sleazy E should have never been allowed in the office, he was only good on air. Other than that, he was pretty bad.

Russo was awful, the only thing that saved him in the WWF was Steve Austin and The Rock. They succeeded DESPITE him writing stupid crap. They also had a Vince McMahon that hadn't completely jumped the shark.

Once Russo got to WCW, it was all over. Hulk Hogan and the NWO was running everything, and once the NWO angle got overplayed, they didn't have anything else. Instead of building around the young guns like Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho, they kept trotting out Ric Flair, Hogan and a bunch of other guys that were aging rapidly. Russo was a **** writer, and Bischoff was a hype man, not a creative mind. Frankly, Sleazy E should have never been allowed in the office, he was only good on air. Other than that, he was pretty bad.
Hogan is worthless....worst pro wrestler ever. I spent nearly 10 years in that biz till my body made me retire. From an insiders perspective, he had very little respect from those in the biz around him.

Advertisement
Back