Man you all are funny...

I always love the "it was a warm-up game" and "we didn't wanna show the playbook" crowd.

Lots of major college teams played cupcake "warm-up" games today while limiting their playbook. They still put 50+ on the board.

Last year Alabama played the mighty Chattanooga Mocs And Won 31-3 at home.
Point being it's not smart to make conclusions form a one game sample size.
difference, bama knows they are good based past performances. We have sucked since these kids were toddlers, with zero evidence they are any better than anyone. Being complacent when you've proven nothing is about as weak as it comes.

Who said they were complacent.
They won 45-13 and didn't dominate the way it was expected.
They look sloppy at times and a inferior opponent was able to move the ball on the defense.
Yes this COULD be an issue but this one game won't tell us that.
you only have so many chances to prove yourself. Not sure how sweeping mediocrity under the rug on a message board helps? We aren't hiding some secret ****nal. We are only as good we show. This board never discounts the good things to one game and luck the way they do with mediocrity. If want to be back, lackluster games where BCC gets 20 first down ain't gonna do it.

Ok well if we had dominated the way we expected.
If we had won 100-0 we still wouldn't know anything about how the rest of the year will play out.
I don't know what the point that you are trying to make is.
Are you saying we are not a dominant team? That might be the case.
But to try to surmise that from this one game is stupid.IMO

Advertisement
Of course this 1 game is not our season, pretty sure we all get that buttttt.............Our front 7 was not good yesterday against Bethune. There isnt a person on this board that thought that would be the case after THIS game. Did Norton and RJ even play? Playing Bethune is a joke in itself but than allowing Bethune to consistently win battles against you for 4 quarters, Against your front line players non the less is down right horrible. This is suppose to be a Roster game for ***** sake. Walton is still getting carries at the end of the 3rd quarter!!!!!!!! Terrible uninspiring performance

Last year Alabama played the mighty Chattanooga Mocs And Won 31-3 at home.
Point being it's not smart to make conclusions form a one game sample size.
difference, bama knows they are good based past performances. We have sucked since these kids were toddlers, with zero evidence they are any better than anyone. Being complacent when you've proven nothing is about as weak as it comes.

They look sloppy at times and a inferior opponent was able to move the ball on the defense.
you only have so many chances to prove yourself. Not sure how sweeping mediocrity under the rug on a message board helps? We aren't hiding some secret ****nal. We are only as good we show. This board never discounts the good things to one game and luck the way they do with mediocrity. If want to be back, lackluster games where BCC gets 20 first down ain't gonna do it.

If we had won 100-0 we still wouldn't know anything about how the rest of the year will play out.
the point is how you play tells you who you are, not just W or L's. You seem to discount it as if it's not a prelude to our teams ability in any way.

the point is how you play tells you who you are, not just W or L's. You seem to discount it as if it's not a prelude to our teams ability in any way.

I don't discount it.
I take it as what it is...a one game sample.
I need to see more to make a conclusion.
Are you saying teams play the same every single game?
They don't get better?
They don't get worse?

Advertisement
Back