Man **** Louisville!!

RiDLer80

All-American
With camp opening up, and week 1 right around the corner, I decided to venture over to Louisville's Scout board to see what they're saying about us. **** got me a little heated.

Vegas is right a lot but they miss a lot as well. Wasn't the line for the bowl game like 2½? How did that turn out?

Think that had mostly to do with how close all our games were under strong. They prob didn't realize how he held the o back during the season but let it go in bowls

We are going to beat Miami worse than the bowl game

I made quite a bit of money taking Petrino and the points in years past, I expect to do the same against Miami this year. I think we beat them by 17 points. There is not much video Miami is going to be able to watch to prepare for Louisville. Are they going to watch last years WKU games? Old Arkansas games? Petrino has already watched every Miami game for the past 3 years. Louisville will know exactly what Miami is planning on running on offense and defense. Miami does not have a clue what Louisville is going to run. Even with Duke Johnson, Miami's offense is not going to score over 17 points. Louisville scores 34.

We are going to beat the crap out of Miami.

I am going to bet my tool shed, car port, and pontoon boat on it. Give the points and bet big.

Straight disrespect. Not that they don't have the right to talk after what they did to us in the Rustle Athletic Bowl, but dammit mane this **** is disgraceful.

**** their fans. **** that team. **** Petrino. **** that whole school. I want RUTHLESSNESS September 1st!!!

Advertisement
I HOPE THEM HILLBILLIES LIKE CHOCOLATE

114.jpg

Advertisement
Their fans are ****bags. I had an infuriating conversation once with a fan of theirs who went on the "Miami is nothing but thugs" rant, yet couldn't seem to grasp that UL has been historically willing to snag up guys like Willie Williams that UM cast out.

The last 2 times we've played Louisville we've gotten crushed and shown very little fight or skill. They have every right to feel that way. What are WE GUNNA DO ABOUT IT ON GAME DAY?

Why would they think otherwise Rid?

Didn't say they should think otherwise. In fact, I said they do have a reason to talk after the bowl game. It's just frustrating as **** them bumping their gums as if we're some ******* mid-major money game opponent who's coming to get a check, an ***-whooping and a trip home.

**** them!

Advertisement
They may be onto something, even though it ****es me off.

If anyone can shred this defense, it's Petrino.

We got "continuity." They have an offensive guru. And not in the manner that Al considers himself a defensive guru.

They have every reason to talk the talk considering where we've been the last decade in comparison to them.

Serious question, but do you actually get heated over what someone says on a message board? If so, how old are you?

Why would they think otherwise Rid?

Didn't say they should think otherwise. In fact, I said they do have a reason to talk after the bowl game. It's just frustrating as **** them bumping their gums as if we're some ******* mid-major money game opponent who's coming to get a check, an ***-whooping and a trip home.

**** them!

Based on the on field results the last decade, Miami football is a mid-major money game opponent.

Advertisement
They have every reason to talk the talk considering where we've been the last decade in comparison to them.

Serious question, but do you actually get heated over what someone says on a message board? If so, how old are you?

For a couple minutes. Then I'm just like whatever. 25 BTW.

Fair enough Riddler. I suppose I was much the same at that age then years happened and now I just shrug it off.

Advertisement
Fair enough Riddler. I suppose I was much the same at that age then years happened and now I just shrug it off.

THIS! I was much the same way in my mid 20s I remember the last time we played them in the regular season. I went on their messages and talk a ton of crap and those hillbillies responded by telling me about all their unheralded WRs and their passing attack. We went in there, stomped on the bird and were blown out after the 1st quarter. After a few more of those instances, I decided to stop trolling the message boards of our opponents until we are kicking *** again.

If you compare our current roster to their's, we have the advantage. I would be so upset with a loss, I might go jihad on someone.

For a couple minutes. Then I'm just like whatever. 25 BTW.

That's why you're crazy.. I pray you make it to 34.. I think you'll be a lot calmer in 9 years.

Advertisement
Back