Man **** Louisville!!

Advertisement
how could you not think like that after watching Miami games for the last 3 years under Golden? not disrespecting us, just stating facts

Can't be upset with anyone talking **** after last year. Hope they think it's going to be the same because I think they're in for a big surprise with Duke back in the fold.

If you compare our current roster to their's, we have the advantage. I would be so upset with a loss, I might go jihad on someone.

If you compare the current roster with those of VA Tech and Duke, we have the advantage as well, but if the roster isn't used correctly, it doesn't matter.

Advertisement
With camp opening up, and week 1 right around the corner, I decided to venture over to Louisville's Scout board to see what they're saying about us. **** got me a little heated.

Vegas is right a lot but they miss a lot as well. Wasn't the line for the bowl game like 2½? How did that turn out?

Think that had mostly to do with how close all our games were under strong. They prob didn't realize how he held the o back during the season but let it go in bowls

We are going to beat Miami worse than the bowl game

I made quite a bit of money taking Petrino and the points in years past, I expect to do the same against Miami this year. I think we beat them by 17 points. There is not much video Miami is going to be able to watch to prepare for Louisville. Are they going to watch last years WKU games? Old Arkansas games? Petrino has already watched every Miami game for the past 3 years. Louisville will know exactly what Miami is planning on running on offense and defense. Miami does not have a clue what Louisville is going to run. Even with Duke Johnson, Miami's offense is not going to score over 17 points. Louisville scores 34.

We are going to beat the crap out of Miami.

I am going to bet my tool shed, car port, and pontoon boat on it. Give the points and bet big.

Straight disrespect. Not that they don't have the right to talk after what they did to us in the Rustle Athletic Bowl, but dammit mane this **** is disgraceful.

**** their fans. **** that team. **** Petrino. **** that whole school. I want RUTHLESSNESS September 1st!!!
*sigh* Lord please forgive those Hillbillies as they don't know the Force that is about to hit them. When Hurricane Savages come through please allow those sheds they live in to not blow away.
122.jpg

We're going to light that defense up like a Christmas tree. They will look completely confused trying to install Grantham's brand new defense, and we will score at will. They also lost their best defensive players including a guy who I think was the best DB I saw last year in Pryor.

Advertisement
What's funny is that the Florida boys on all these teams up north are the country boys on the squad lol Yea the state of KY is pretty much how most people on here want to paint it but the city of Louisville is completely different than what most would expect. Very "urban" for better terms around campus as well as the people that players interact and socialize with on a daily basis and they feel comfortable up there.

Last edited:
U of L has the right to say what they want..we laid a HUGE ******* egg in Orlando..

THEY ONLY WAY TO SHUT THEM UP is beat them...

that simple

Advertisement
This year's Florida Game, with a much more Improved UM Squad. Expect the defense to only give up 13 and our offense will put up 3 TD plus 2 FGs and a return so say 34 pts.

34-13 UM

Advertisement
We're going to light that defense up like a Christmas tree. They will look completely confused trying to install Grantham's brand new defense, and we will score at will. They also lost their best defensive players including a guy who I think was the best DB I saw last year in Pryor.

Losing that kid IMO will be huge, dude was all over the place. And coach weak isn't there anymore so I don't expect burgess to be smacking heads like the bowl game. *** LV them dudes don't even have home grown players bunch of Elmer Fudd *** ninjas.

An the funny thing is fr them to say there is no film on Petrino's offense is laughable considering his offense has been the subject of multiple case studies. **** there has been several threads on this site about knowing your enemy that have some great content about Petrino's offense.

There is even video of Louisville's 2014 Spring game thanks to some dumb drunk fan that posted the whole game. Now it is up to Donofrio to come up with a plan to stop an offensive genius, an I will not bet against the canes ever ( so I just won't bet on this game, lol). But seriously I hope Coach D can pull out his best career coaching performance to date on opening night.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back