Man **** Louisville!!

3.jpeg

Advertisement
I'm a Louisville and Miami fan. Go figure LOL. I'm a transplant from Louisville now living in Naples, FL. I plan on going to several UM football and basketball games.

The most popular message board for Louisville is Louisville.Scout.com and if you listen to iheart radio, the main "SportsTalk" is on 84WHAS weeknights 7-9p. This week, it's heavily on the PGA however since it's playing there at Valhalla. The other talk shows are in the mornings on 790WKRD and 680ESPN.

There isn't much disrespect towards Miami, just some confidence about the Louisville team and Petrino being handed the keys to a cadillac. What talk I've been hearing on the radio, most Louisville fans do not expect the same results as the bowl game.

I do get a good laugh at all the "hillbilly" references in this post. Louisville may be located in Kentucky, but it's far from rural or hillbilly. It's a modern city....not to the extent that Miami is but it's definitely not a place "in the holler" :highly_amused:

171.jpg

Last edited:
Over the past decade, UM fans have been witness to some of the worst football ever played. Certainly, a candidate for the worst defence in college football since 2009, where its been humiliated on television many times.

UL fans would be better served wasting time on team boards belonging to potential conference winners. The fans of other ACC teams don't even bother any more. They've realized a win vs Miami is not only possible but probable, and in no way indicates the direction of their own program.

Advertisement
Sad part to all of this is, I don't know what we're gonna bring as well, we have glaring question marks at key positions in QB and DT.

I'm a Louisville and Miami fan. Go figure LOL. I'm a transplant from Louisville now living in Naples, FL. I plan on going to several UM football and basketball games.

The most popular message board for Louisville is Louisville.Scout.com and if you listen to iheart radio, the main "SportsTalk" is on 84WHAS weeknights 7-9p. This week, it's heavily on the PGA however since it's playing there at Valhalla. The other talk shows are in the mornings on 790WKRD and 680ESPN.

There isn't much disrespect towards Miami, just some confidence about the Louisville team and Petrino being handed the keys to a cadillac. What talk I've been hearing on the radio, most Louisville fans do not expect the same results as the bowl game.

I do get a good laugh at all the "hillbilly" references in this post. Louisville may be located in Kentucky, but it's far from rural or hillbilly. It's a modern city....not to the extent that Miami is but it's definitely not a place "in the holler" :highly_amused:

171.jpg

You must choose...you must cleanse yourself of the Lousville dark side, or this man will visit you.

174.jpg

171.jpg

You must choose...you must cleanse yourself of the Lousville dark side, or this man will visit you.

174.jpg

182.jpg

Advertisement
They have every reason to think that way going off the last handful of years. With that being said, I hope like **** we give them the 2001 Washington treatment! Then I hope they all go home and commit suicide.

We would make bobby p's life a living **** winning that game; he'll have spoonfuls of strong comparisons til he pukes

171.jpg

I've gone for a run over that bridge on the left.

Downtown Louisville was really nice. There's something called 5th Street Live (?) where they close off the street and it's a street party amongst a lot of bars.

Advertisement

171.jpg

You sure this isn't a picture of Cleveland?

I see that you guys are high on Petrino...

To me Petrino will be the reason why they lose...

Advertisement
Not sure why they think their defense is going to shut us down. They lost a lot on defense, we had injuries, and petrino is not known for defense.

Not sure why they think their defense is going to shut us down. They lost a lot on defense, we had injuries, and petrino is not known for defense.
And they got that *** hat DC from Georgia and they are changing to a 3-4 defense. Good luck with that. Not saying we win but they're not gonna stop us and we aren't gonna stop them. It will be a high scoring game.

**** Louisville the school, it's fans and the city itself.

171.jpg

I've gone for a run over that bridge on the left.

Downtown Louisville was really nice. There's something called 5th Street Live (?) where they close off the street and it's a street party amongst a lot of bars.

You're close. It's 4th Street live. It's just to the right of the arena (KFC Yum! Center) where the basketball team plays. That bridge is the 2nd street bridge so go west 2 blocks and South about 3 blocks and you're at 4th Street Live.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back