Man I hope this guy gets in

Advertisement
To what degree can UM help guide him through the process of getting qualified?

203.jpg

1. I want him to get in for selfish reasons because he's a stud football player

2. I want him to get in because you can tell from that picture it is really important to him. I hope he has the opportunity to flourish on the field and off it at the University of Miami.

Let's hope this play out like the kid last year who was rumored on several of the sites to be a long shot to get in, who else teared up on his announcement...S. coley!!

Praying and pulling for the young man.

Advertisement
Put your head down and concentrate on your studies, don't miss this opportunity.

**** ok i didnt know his fam was sands ... I remember sands did it alll in high school we needed him at qb a few times

Advertisement
How can we (CIS) help him get in? Tutoring? ACT prep courses? What is allowed and how can we get this done?

No more f'n banners let's support the kids that need/deserve extra help.

What are the chances he gets in? Pete keeps saying there is just about no way he makes it in this year. DMoney, Pete,...what are you thoughts on him fighting through, going to prep and signing with us next year if he can't make it now?

I really hope this cat makes it in as well, will be a **** of player here.

Advertisement
Really hope this situation doesn't emulate Derrick Griffin's, where we're left to wonder what might have been.

Rooting for Gray to qualify and make it here. Would be a major addition.

[video=youtube;5kySAuuCa4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kySAuuCa4U[/video]

Advertisement
Can we just catch a mother****ing BREAK?

Kid might need one too. **** of a player.

Advertisement
Back