Man I hope this guy gets in

Over countless years of making comparisons from one player to another player's attributes, this is one of those guys who kinda has his own style. He's like a more athletic version of Hines Ward. Just a natural football player. We need those. Badly. Please.

He's Anquan Boldin.

Advertisement
If Frank Gore can get in, this kid should. Look how Frank turned out -- he's nothing but a credit to the University and the City of Miami. That **** picture just got to me.

Over countless years of making comparisons from one player to another player's attributes, this is one of those guys who kinda has his own style. He's like a more athletic version of Hines Ward. Just a natural football player. We need those. Badly. Please.

He's Anquan Boldin.

He's different than Boldin, it seems. Kind of unorthodox in his running style. Really interesting prospect.

Was about 1:40 into his HL's and was thinkin "does he ever get tackled??". He finally did, but ****....

Advertisement

He's Anquan Boldin.

Gray is faster. Boldin has more moves and better hands.

He's Anquan Boldin.

He's different than Boldin, it seems. Kind of unorthodox in his running style. Really interesting prospect.

Maybe. Their body types seem very similar. 6-2 with a ton of man strength.

He's Anquan Boldin.

Maybe. Their body types seem very similar. 6-2 with a ton of man strength.

Their bodies have some resemblance but AB never had wheels like Gray. Nowhere close.

Advertisement
How can we (CIS) help him get in? Tutoring? ACT prep courses? What is allowed and how can we get this done?

No more f'n banners let's support the kids that need/deserve extra help.
I like this right here

This could be completely off base, but I see a some of Jordy Nelson in Trayone's game. He doesn't have the same polished game yet, but he's a big bodied guy who can break tackles and be good after the catch as well as somebody who's got the speed to beat you deep. There's limited film of him at WR, but he seemed good YAC both in breaking tackles on curls and short routes as well as maneuvering the middle of the field on crosses. Something, as a Packers fan, I've seen a lot of from Jordy.

If UM is really about education, then at some point you have to reach out to the community and help people achieve and become role models for the other young people striving to succeed. Trayon is doing his job and let's hope he get's close enough to make the decision hard for UM. The kid may not have been a "student" in the past, but by all accounts the past year has been a different story. I am betting on him to be at UM in August and since I am not a counselor in his school and don't know his grades, I give him the benefit of the doubt. I want him to succeed, not just for UM football, but for his future.

Advertisement
**** mane. Juxtapose that image with these other punks that grow up in Miami and throw our hat on the floor and sht. This is probably the best athlete in So Fla. someone got to help this young man live his dream.

Only thing better than ending this day by seeing that picture will be when we get this kid into school and seeing this kid living his dreams in front of his family and friends and making his city proud. I dare say Chocolate has got a lot of fans already just waiting to cheer for him. I know I'll be.

I miss Carol City having some great players nearly every year. With the exception of Willie Williams, those kids don't mess around, work hard, and are great players.

Advertisement
200.gif

That's a great pic..... very powerful. Hope like **** we get him especially after seeing that photo.

Really hope this situation doesn't emulate Derrick Griffin's, where we're left to wonder what might have been.

Rooting for Gray to qualify and make it here. Would be a major addition.

[video=youtube;5kySAuuCa4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kySAuuCa4U[/video]

This man is a "Bad Mo' Fo." Pulling for the kid to make it in and succeed in life.

Advertisement
Back