Malik's dad going off on Richt on Facebook...

I guess I know where Rozure's sister gets it from.

I'm just amazed at how they think they have legs to stand on considering how stinky Rozure's been. I mean, what's their justification?

Advertisement
Ok, well, I'm sorry I even posted this. My cousin refuses to send me a screenshot. They went to high school together in Wakulla, and while he thinks Malik is trash, he won't give me a pic.

Maybe someone else will post it. He must have some media members on his friends list. Idk. Go ahead and neg me everyone.

Btw, take it however you like, but more than one person in his thread has said that the lockeroom is divided, its ugly, and expect a lot of Juniors to declare.

There. That ought to get this thread shut down. Lol!

Ok, well, I'm sorry I even posted this. My cousin refuses to send me a screenshot. They went to high school together in Wakulla, and while he thinks Malik is trash, he won't give me a pic.

Maybe someone else will post it. He must have some media members on his friends list. Idk. Go ahead and neg me everyone.

Btw, take it however you like, but more than one person in his thread has said that the lockeroom is divided, its ugly, and expect a lot of Juniors to declare.

what is his Venmo ? ill Venmo him

Juniors to declare, lol

cant wait to watch shaq run a 4.81 at his pro day

Advertisement
His dad should be thanking Richt for being an idiot for going back to his son for Virginia then played in the next two games when he could have easily been shelved for the rest of the year.

Advertisement

Where are the juniors going? The lbs have been dog****, Homer has probably been the best out of the juniors, Joe Jackson seems like he’s been invisible the last few games, and surely Cager isn’t going anywhere.

Richt is the only reason Malik is still playing football at this point. He isn't making it to the league and he wouldn't start at any other D1 school. He should be thanking that panic happy Pastor Richt.

7781C84C-6A09-49FA-B668-D818C0C3F146.gif

Advertisement
Juniors to declare, lol

cant wait to watch shaq run a 4.81 at his pro day
Low blow and totally unnecessary. Shaq (and his dad) have been nothing but stand up guys to both the program and the school.
Shaq has literally put his body on the line for the program; even if he runs a 5.2 he's been our best MLB from his first day on campus and deserves better the this. Lets wisen up.

Advertisement
What could he possibly be mad about?!? His son has been given way more chances to be under center than his play ever justified. He's a good kid, he's just not a D1 QB. Period. Man, that family lives on Mars!
He’s probably ****ed that the offense is trash, and his son has taken the brunt of the blame for it instead of the guy making $4M, who is constantly trashing the players.

Is there no one on this board that's a Facebook friend with this guy? I don't want to repeat specific quotes because I can't back them up. But surely he's got more than a few media members friended that would end up reporting this.

He’s probably ****ed that the offense is trash, and his son has taken the brunt of the blame for it instead of the guy making $4M, who is constantly trashing the players.
Running game sure looks solid.
It's part of the offense.

Pretty sure the QB is the problem. Well, that and social media.

Advertisement
Back