Malik's dad going off on Richt on Facebook...

This is one of the more unlikable teams I can remember following and a lot of it is due to Malik
Malik and Perry. Neither of them have any business playing QB at this level. One has no skill and the other wouldn't get into community college without being able to toss a ball.

Advertisement
According to my cousin who is a Facebook friend of his. I'll see if I can get a screenshot.
giphy.gif

This is one of the more unlikable teams I can remember following and a lot of it is due to Malik
This team is dull and boring and no fun to watch because Rickety is channeling Wayne Boner Hayes circa 1974 with his dilapidated offense. It’s bad enough losing, but to be incredibly dull while losing is way worse.

Advertisement
You think the running game looks good? Try watching a game instead of looking at D$’s stats post.
the running game is great considering there is absolutely no fear for our passing game. wake up. we have 2 NFL caliber backs and they are getting yards.

If you post a thread saying you have proof, present it. Otherwise don't post it.

Like media outlets, having a source means absolutely nothing now. I laugh now when I hear 'sources' in the news.

Proof. Evidence.

If true, whats daddy Rosier complaining about? Your son can't play. Not in Richts offense; not in Hue Jacksons offense. He played beyond his skill set last year, and hes graduating with a reputable college degree.

Let it sleep.

Advertisement
Too many morons would rather look at stats over actual game film.
You said you don't waste your time watching the games. Where does that put your opinion? You run through a lot of game film while living the body bag lyfe?

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it. Not nearly as bad as OP's cousin says it is.
I just said he was "going off" on Richt. I don't think I went into specifics. But since you can corroborate, he basically called Richt a "joke" and a "**** boss". I'm sure there was more.

Can you confirm the other posters in the thread who talked about the team and Juniors leaving?

Advertisement
I just said he was "going off" on Richt. I don't think I went into specifics. But since you can corroborate, he basically called Richt a "joke" and a "**** boss". I'm sure there was more.

Can you confirm the other posters in the thread who talked about the team and Juniors leaving?

Confirmed. There will be no seniors on the roster next year.

I'm tired of the kid's family. I really am, should have never, EVER been recruited here. Kid goes 10-3 and they think he's entitled here for the rest of his life as if he didn't play his way to the bench or into this situation. They expect people to sit here and watch the kid continue to be one of the worse QB in division one.

I also don't like how people are making Perry seem that much better then Rosier. He really ain't. Right now he is playing like Rosier with more arm talent.

Advertisement
Real or not rosier is a straight loser... him and Thomas brown are one in the same always making excuses but won’t look at the man in the mirror

Advertisement
Back