Malik's dad going off on Richt on Facebook...

Advertisement
Bears are truly marvelous creatures.

I ran an insurance company that insured circus stuff. Performers can get into cage with loose tigers and lions but bears are always muzzled and chained unless you are stupid. They are overwhelmingly dangerous, regardless of how cute.

Advertisement
Does he look dangerous?

1114ACB1-652B-4CB4-82D8-4C5258FD21EC.jpeg

F HIM! who gives about sh*t about this delusional family! his sister is probably typing for dad

I understand that the kid is not Miami of old level QB, but he got us farther than anyone since Ken. Last year was our best in the last 15 and might end up being our best year in the next ten. I felt like a Cane again that night against ND. This kid is probably a better QB than our HC is a coach.

I ran an insurance company that insured circus stuff. Performers can get into cage with loose tigers and lions but bears are always muzzled and chained unless you are stupid. They are overwhelmingly dangerous, regardless of how cute.
This is absolutely true. I volunteered at a wildlife refuge for years. Mostly big cats; Tigers, Bobcats, Panthers and such. The ONLY animal whose cage the caretakers were never allowed to enter was a Blackbear named Josh. He could rip your arms off before you knew what was happening.

Advertisement
Rosier is a baseball player somehow playing qb at Miami. The kid leaves it on the field, we should do the same and leave his family's private comments alone. Everybody here is trashing Richt, why get into it with this kids dad when he's saying the same thing?

Advertisement
Loser because he’s not an NFL prospect? Come on, man! There are many people on this board who aren’t better “QBs” than Malik and have been able to be successful.

He’s a Cane!
I couldnt care less about him being a prospect or not it’s just his quotes that rub me the wrong way ... especially after pitt but besides his quotes though when he was in you could see his body language of not giving an f showing and it was weird the first drive of Boston college it looked like he was playing his heart out like he did early 2017 and then it’s like he came back down and stopped trying all together

Does he look dangerous?

View attachment 68619

Fuzzy little thing. Now imagine your exposed sternum after those claws gash out two inch deep rivers of flesh and his teeth pull loose your throat.

Hey, I love bears but I believe in leaving them alone. They are apex predator. If they insist on a relationship, I prefer long distant romance with .375 H&H magnum. pictures of them are perfect. You all still have any in NJ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back