Malik's dad going off on Richt on Facebook...

LOL! weren't you the poster that was ****ting all over Winslow because some woman accused him of rape. They have just as much proof as OP has.

The point was every time somebody associated with the team says anything about Richt everybody pats themselves on the back like it matters. We already know what this team's problems are, but people are so desperate for somebody else to confirm it for them. You know this team and staff suck, what does it matter what the QBs dad says?

And I wasn't shtting on Winslow, I was pointing out that he had done several shady things recently which made is believable that he might have done more. Dude broke into a trailer home that was locked and not for sale, then claimed he was looking to buy it. Riiiight, that doesn't at all sound like some sht you make up after you get caught.

Advertisement
IgOSBAt.gif
Is that suppose to be our offense?

What could he possibly be mad about?!? His son has been given way more chances to be under center than his play ever justified. He's a good kid, he's just not a D1 QB. Period. Man, that family lives on Mars!
I like Malik but unfortunately, I have to agree. He might have been effective in a kind of option offense where they emphasized a running QB. He could have been a star in the offenses we ran in the late 50's, where we had excellent option QBs like Fran Curci and Eddie Johns. Just not the superior passer that we need. I don't know if Coley ever recruited him to be a primary starting QB. He was supposed to be a change-of-pace guy with a running-passing package as an alternative to our starter.

I don't think we should express hate for Malik or his family. Understandably, he and his family are frustrated. He's given the program his all for five years.

The point was every time somebody associated with the team says anything about Richt everybody pats themselves on the back like it matters. We already know what this team's problems are, but people are so desperate for somebody else to confirm it for them. You know this team and staff suck, what does it matter what the QBs dad says?

And I wasn't shtting on Winslow, I was pointing out that he had done several shady things recently which made is believable that he might have done more. Dude broke into a trailer home that was locked and not for sale, then claimed he was looking to buy it. Riiiight, that doesn't at all sound like some sht you make up after you get caught.

I agree with your first point. I just found it funny that you were the one that believed everything the accuser said, but then call someone else out for believing something without confirmation.

Sure that womens story sounds believable. However, so does this. Maliks sister trashed Richt and the team last time her brother got benched. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It is not surprising that the father is saying the same thing. I don't believe the story until I see proof, but I said the same thing about Winslow.

Advertisement
We’ll Agree to disagree.

I think Rosier is trying his best, probably trying even harder than his best, the problem is that’s not good enough. Not this year, when the book has been written on him. I don’t blame him; this is Richt and Jon’s fault for playing him, not preparing him or the others for competent play. But, Rosier is tough; he ain’t no punk and I definitely don’t think he’s a loser because he was given a job where he was not equipped to succeed.

If Rosier never played another down it wouldn’t bother me, but I would never say he never gave his all. It’s just his all ain’t good enough for Miami while running Richt’s scheme/offense. At some point some of y’all are going to have to take some of your hate off Rosier’s name and put it where it belongs - and that’s on the Richt’s.
No I totally agree that this situation was created by Jon and Mark

This team is dull and boring and no fun to watch because Rickety is channeling Wayne Boner Hayes circa 1974 with his dilapidated offense. It’s bad enough losing, but to be incredibly dull while losing is way worse.
Why did they call him "Boner"?

Advertisement
I ran an insurance company that insured circus stuff. Performers can get into cage with loose tigers and lions but bears are always muzzled and chained unless you are stupid. They are overwhelmingly dangerous, regardless of how cute.
Maybe...but still adorable.

Why millions of kids go to sleep every night with a fake one.

Saw a video where Josh Jobe was taking one to bed with him...at Bama.

KWII sounds like a mess.

We’ll Agree to disagree.

I think Rosier is trying his best, probably trying even harder than his best, the problem is that’s not good enough. Not this year, when the book has been written on him. I don’t blame him; this is Richt and Jon’s fault for playing him, not preparing him or the others for competent play. But, Rosier is tough; he ain’t no punk and I definitely don’t think he’s a loser because he was given a job where he was not equipped to succeed.

If Rosier never played another down it wouldn’t bother me, but I would never say he never gave his all. It’s just his all ain’t good enough for Miami while running Richt’s scheme/offense. At some point some of y’all are going to have to take some of your hate off Rosier’s name and put it where it belongs - and that’s on the Richt’s.

Yep.

Advertisement
Ok, well, I'm sorry I even posted this. My cousin refuses to send me a screenshot. They went to high school together in Wakulla, and while he thinks Malik is trash, he won't give me a pic.

Maybe someone else will post it. He must have some media members on his friends list. Idk. Go ahead and neg me everyone.

Btw, take it however you like, but more than one person in his thread has said that the lockeroom is divided, its ugly, and expect a lot of Juniors to declare.

There. That ought to get this thread shut down. Lol!

Wakulla huh?

You do know you just mixed Rosier, who is from Mobile AL, with Franks, UF’s QB from Wakulla County FL?

@DMoney ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back