Malik's dad going off on Richt on Facebook...

You've got a lot of problems don't you?

Absolutely, one of which is I am being stalked by a wide-eyed, moronic, simpleton who goes by the handle, simplycanes. He's in the Stalkers Hall of Fame. Recently, he applied to become a member of the Troll Hall of Fame. What makes his act so pathetic and cheap is he believes his posts are clever, which a monkey with a box of crayolas and a ripe banana would post more interesting and intelligent observations.

Advertisement
Absolutely, one of which is I am being stalked by a wide-eyed, moronic, simpleton who goes by the handle, simplycanes. He's in the Stalkers Hall of Fame. Recently, he applied to become a member of the Troll Hall of Fame. What makes his act so pathetic and cheap is he believes his posts are clever, which a monkey with a box of crayolas and a ripe banana would post more interesting and intelligent observations.

Every time I "neg" one of your posts you use the search function to retaliate 19 times over and I'm the simpleton stalker? Don't flatter yourself.

This is a sports team(s) message board, when someone doesn't agree with you, you hear about it. Going psychotic and off your clozapine is on you, you worthless windbag.

Which arrives at the point. Your problem is your wrong, about everything, and you can't handle that, at all, so you push aside your pills attack everyone with long-winded nonsense slurper-ish posts that are more about the poster(s) than the program. You have no leg to stand on with the program, it's blown up in your face. The beautiful little construct you thought was brilliant in your mind has failed. The sad part is, this isn't the first time it's happened to you. The question is which former poster(s) are you who rode the last 3 failed staphs into the ground before disappearing?

Regardless of who you are, now or in the past, when I see your mouth breather, under medicated self writing douchebag posts, I'm still responding, more than ever, so doubledosage, pal, or, genius boy, click the ignore button.

Every time I "neg" one of your posts you use the search function to retaliate 19 times over and I'm the simpleton stalker? Don't flatter yourself.

This is a sports team(s) message board, when someone doesn't agree with you, you hear about it. Going psychotic and off your clozapine is on you, you worthless windbag.

Which arrives at the point. Your problem is your wrong, about everything, and you can't handle that, at all, so you push aside your pills attack everyone with long-winded nonsense slurper-ish posts that are more about the poster(s) than the program. You have no leg to stand on with the program, it's blown up in your face. The beautiful little construct you thought was brilliant in your mind has failed. The sad part is, this isn't the first time it's happened to you. The question is which former poster(s) are you who rode the last 3 failed staphs into the ground before disappearing?

Regardless of who you are, now or in the past, when I see your mouth breather, under medicated self writing douchebag posts, I'm still responding, more than ever, so doubledosage, pal, or, genius boy, click the ignore button.

Clearly, you have been prescribed Clozapine, which explains your familiarity with the drug. At least you've been diagnosed, albeit and sadly with a serious mental disorder. I applaud you and your psychiatrist for taking steps to help you.

Allow me to respectfully request that during your next psychiatrist evaluation you inform your physician of your stalking disorder. The infatuation you have for me, someone you don't personally know, is deeply disturbing. I am not suggesting that is your core disorder, only just another symptom that when properly addressed will help you find at least a modicum of stability, peace and eventually joy.

I am rooting for you!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back