Malik vs Kayaa

Advertisement
I said his sophomore year that his limitations as a player limited what we could do offensively.

And what does this have to do with anything?

We've all seen Rosier and his limitations, too.

If he had to start every game in 2015 do you think we're better than 8-5?

That's really the question.

Football is a team sport, you win and lose as a team.

This is comical.

You just got done explicitly saying that quarterbacks make their teams better and implicitly saying that if you lose as a QB then you basically suck.

But now it's a team game!

Which is what I've been saying all along.

Advertisement
The last 5 pages of your post history is all just talking **** about Rosier.

God **** you're obsessed. Sorry he's better than your kid, felicia

Yeah, I'm obsessed with the truth.

I'm glad Rosier is our QB for the next 1.5 years and not N'Kosi Perry like all of our brilliant fans wanted.

But he's severely limited and the people calling him 'winner' guy for beating Syracuse by 8 and North Carolina by 5 are laughable.

Well, the team did win.

Since you obviously are the smartest guy in the room, please give us a side by side analytical analysis of Kaaya and Rosier. I look forward to it, your breakdown of each QB.

Advertisement
The last 5 pages of your post history is all just talking **** about Rosier.

God **** you're obsessed. Sorry he's better than your kid, felicia

Yeah, I'm obsessed with the truth.

I'm glad Rosier is our QB for the next 1.5 years and not N'Kosi Perry like all of our brilliant fans wanted.

But he's severely limited and the people calling him 'winner' guy for beating Syracuse by 8 and North Carolina by 5 are laughable.

Actually I think people are calling him a winner because he's well...never lost. Is he perfect, certainly not, but your failure to admit that in his short time he's done something that Kaaya never did in his entire career is either you being obtuse or disingenuous. Either way the question was asked and everyone provided their answers, it wasn't an attempt to discredit Kaaya so your incessant beating of that drum is unnecessary.

Actually I think people are calling him a winner because he's well...never lost.

Maybe our fans are so limited that they can't discern between 'winner' guy and 'survivor' guy.

There's a lot that goes into winning.

Alabama has won multiple championships in multiple eras with mannequins at quarterback.

But somehow Malik Rosier is the only guy who could beat .500 teams by one score?

Advertisement
Actually I think people are calling him a winner because he's well...never lost.

Maybe our fans are so limited that they can't discern between 'winner' guy and 'survivor' guy.

There's a lot that goes into winning.

Alabama has won multiple championships in multiple eras with mannequins at quarterback.

But somehow Malik Rosier is the only guy who could beat .500 teams by one score?
Not all on him, the redzone playcalling and incompetence has held this team back in these games from blowing the other team in out period

Is he perfect, certainly not, but your failure to admit that in his short time he's done something that Kaaya never did in his entire career is either you being obtuse or disingenuous.

Because I don't make silly claims like that. I can evaluate each situation individually and make a rational judgment.

Florida State teams Kaaya played:

2014: 13-1
2015: 10-3
2016: 10-3

Kaaya's numbers in those games:

2014: 16 of 34, 316 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT
2015: 29 of 49, 409 yards, 4 TD's, 0 INT
2016: 19 of 32, 214 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT

Florida State team that Malik Rosier played:

2017: 2-5

Rosier's numbers in that game:

2017: 19 of 44, 254 yards, 3 TD's, 1 INT

And Kaaya played against perhaps FSU's two greatest offensive players (Winston, Cook) and a litany of studs. This year we played against James Blackman, Jacquez Patrick and Nyqwan Murray.

It's not even close.

Either way the question was asked and everyone provided their answers, it wasn't an attempt to discredit Kaaya so your incessant beating of that drum is unnecessary.

Of course it's to discredit Kaaya. That's what this board does.

They love to tear people down when they're gone and then disingenuously attack others for "tearing" guys down that are still here.

Advertisement
Is he perfect, certainly not, but your failure to admit that in his short time he's done something that Kaaya never did in his entire career is either you being obtuse or disingenuous.

Because I don't make silly claims like that. I can evaluate each situation individually and make a rational judgment.

And Kaaya played against perhaps FSU's two greatest offensive players (Winston, Cook) and a litany of studs. This year we played against James Blackman, Jacquez Patrick and Nyqwan Murray.

It's not even close.

Comparable talent on defense though, with possibly even more
4 of those guys will likely be first round picks this upcoming draft and he led 2 late score touchdowns against them

Not all on him, the redzone playcalling and incompetence has held this team back in these games from blowing the other team in out period

This is top-level excuse-making.

Rosier got 4 turnovers against an injured 1-7 team and scored 0 points off them.

This is 4 straight weeks that we've had 400+ yards and only won by one score.

It has a lot to do with the quarterback.

This is top-level excuse-making.

Rosier got 4 turnovers against an injured 1-7 team and scored 0 points off them.

This is 4 straight weeks that we've had 400+ yards and only won by one score.

It has a lot to do with the quarterback.

Of course, as it does with the oline and playcalling in the redzone

It's not even close.

Shouldn't you be hoping Rosier is better than Kaaya? Kind of a self-defeating argument here.

He is the starter and we need him.

Advertisement
Back