Malik vs Kayaa

Advertisement
Thing is vs unc in 2016 kaaya was wildly inconsistent, look at the easy throws he missed to njoku on 4th down with him being open or Richards on a long ball that he over threw.... rosier with being inconsistent, made those throws with the long ball to thomas, herndons td..

Malik’s bad day is 356 yards 3 TDS and 1 INt. He was not good today but the Oline was not much better. He does that next week we win.

Advertisement
Prom Queen - Brad Kaaya

Biker Bytch - Malik Rosier

We have a biker bytch and it shows.

Prom Queen wins the awards and looks really nice.

Biker bytches are wild, fun, and get the job done.

Give me a biker bytch anyday of the week.

.....Whatever.

Rosier won the Duke game in 2015.

Kaaya lost every FSU game.

If you were the QB when your team lost, then you lost the game.

It's not terribly difficult to understand.

Rosier is undefeated after 7 games. Kaaya never was. Rosier beat FSU (albeit an awful FSU team). Kaaya never did.

Winning is the #1 measure of a QB.

Rosier "won" the Duke game in 2015. That was one of the greatest flukes of all-time.

It was won because of something that had nothing to do with Rosier.

Kaaya also led us down for a score against FSU that could've led to a win.

But the PAT was blocked.

Again, nothing to do with the QB.

Malik’s bad day is 356 yards 3 TDS and 1 INt. He was not good today but the Oline was not much better. He does that next week we win.

If he's 16 of 38 next week we lose badly.
This offense is a big play or bust. To many 3 and outs. Hard to point to one unit or person. Last week it was the drops. This week was bad online play and inaccurate passing.

Advertisement
I agree. 5 passes is what make his stats look good. 78 yd TD to Thomas, 51 yd catch and breaking tackles TD by Herndon,49yd catch and run by Dallas, 42 yd catch by Berrios and 35 yd catch by Homer. Which is a total of 255 total yds in 5 plays which is troubling.

I agree. 5 passes is what make his stats look good. 78 yd TD to Thomas, 51 yd catch and breaking tackles TD by Herndon,49yd catch and run by Dallas, 42 yd catch by Berrios and 35 yd catch by Homer. Which is a total of 255 total yds in 5 plays which is troubling.
So what we had those same types of plays available to be made last year and kaaya wasn’t able to hit them. Malik did regardless

5-2, Kaaya never led Miami to a win in a game they were trailing at the half, there's no example of him "leading" the team, conversely I'm of the mindset at this point that we can always come back with Rosier, the results are there.

Advertisement
Rosier won the Duke game in 2015.

Kaaya lost every FSU game.

If you were the QB when your team lost, then you lost the game.

It's not terribly difficult to understand.

Every word you said was stupid.

This is the same kind of nonsense that led to the Tim Tebow hero worship in 2011. The guy was fluking his way to wins because of things that had nothing to do with him and people were praising him as "winner" guy.

In reality he sucked.

Rosier is 8-0 as as starter and 5 of those wins are by one score or less.

Some of those games he was under 50% completions.

Kaaya on the other hand would have 26-of-40 games with 3 TD's and lose.

5-2, Kaaya never led Miami to a win in a game they were trailing at the half, there's no example of him "leading" the team, conversely I'm of the mindset at this point that we can always come back with Rosier, the results are there.

In what start has Rosier ever had the lesser team?

8 starts.

8 times with the better team.

Advertisement
Last year, of the 13 possessions Miami had, 7 were 3-outs. VT is going to take away the run. UNC did it, and they suck. They're going to have to throw to open up the run.

Kinda like asking which is better A heart attack B Stroke ,but as long as we are winning, just don't understand why CMR is not grooming N'kosi with a series or two a game

It would be interesting to see if those who are supporting Kaaya are the same people who played up him being some first round talent.

Either way, Kaaya is gone and his time here is what it is. Rosier isn't without fault, no QB is. He has been the QB of this undefeated season and all of this talk about old versus new is meaningless bull****.

Kinda like asking which is better A heart attack B Stroke ,but as long as we are winning, just don't understand why CMR is not grooming N'kosi with a series or two a game

Well, he's being red shirted for one. Secondly, in what tight game should he have been inserted if you ignore my first sentence? Kind been some tight games, hear what I'm saying?

Advertisement
Back